If you're looking for some of the easiest part-time work-from-home jobs, here are some of the best ones out there:
1. Remote Medical Scribe at Forward
Forward specializes in primary care focused on your long-term health, with top-rated doctors supported by technology.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive the technology behind a completely new primary care experience. We’ve traded in notepads and keyboards for human conversation and real-time collaboration between doctor and patient.
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust, 24/7 care for our members.
- Gain valuable clinical experience working alongside world-class doctors in delivering patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge-style model.
- You'll have the flexibility to work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills, tools, and operational processes, and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases, you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
2. Laundry Washer at Sudshare
At Sudshare, you can get paid up to $20/hour to do other people's laundry as an independent contractor.
All you have to do is wash, dry and fold laundry.
You can also get paid instantly or at least within 2 days.
To start, you will need:
- U.S. Social Security Number (for background check)
- Access to a washer & dryer
- Access to a drying rack, clothesline, or something to air-dry clothes
- Laundry Detergent
- A car or some way to pick-up and deliver
- A Basic Bathroom Scale
- Plastic Bags
You can also make your own hours and apply without an interview!
Start working with Sudshare here.
3. Customer Support Rep at Omni Interactions
Omni Interactions is a work-from-home gig community where you can find work-from-home customer support jobs paying up to $20/hour.
What You'll Do:
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Choosing when & how often you want to work
- Respond to chats, emails, and calls from customers
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls & customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
This job can pay up to $20/hour.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 20 WPM or more
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Check out Omni Interactions jobs here.
4. Online Mystery Shopper at Lionbridge
Lionbridge is building a community of trusted Online Mystery Shoppers who will evaluate shopping from online ads to help improve online purchasing experience for all internet users.
As a mystery shopper, depending on the project task you will be assigned to, you will be asked to purchase either different products or different smartphone apps based on ads you see on the net and provide detailed feedback about the entire purchasing experience as compared to your expectations set by the ad. In this project you will be required to work 5-10 hours per month.
This is a continuous work opportunity with a self-directed schedule, the ability to work from home and to keep the items/apps you will buy in the project.
• An opportunity to shop for exciting products/apps online, get paid for the feedback you provide, share the experience and keep your purchases.
• Work from home with self-directed schedule.
• A continuous project (5-10 h/month) with compensation of usually $10-$20/hour.
• 18+ years of age
• Location in the country you're applying in
• Fluency in English
• Active user of social media
• Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper
• Computer/Laptop with a secured high-speed Internet connection
• Smartphone (iOS/Android) with at least 2GB free space to install the apps.
Check out Lionbridge jobs here.
5. Customer Experience Agent at Arrive
Arrive is a company that specializes in mobility solutions to navigation systems, voice platforms, websites, mobile apps and in-car dashboards.
As a Customer Experience Agent, you can do customer support part-time and earn around $15.50 per hour.
Keep in mind, you will have to be on the phone for this position. This is not a chat support gig.
You will also need 1+ years of experience to apply.
6. Ads Quality Rater at WeLocalize
WeLocalize is a company that specializes in multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
Here, you can find part-time jobs like the Ads Quality Rater where you can earn as much as $23/hour (according to Glassdoor).
With this job, you will “provide subjective and objective ratings for advertisements based on project rules and conventions.”
You'll usually need either a bachelor's degree OR equivalent professional work experience to apply.
Check out WeLocalize job listings here.
7. Content Reviewer at Gaggle
Gaggle is a safe classroom learning management system for K-12 education.
Here you can get a fairly easy job as a Content Reviewer working part-time.
You'll make between $10-$11 per hour and will be tasked with monitoring and analyzing student activity to identify potentially inappropriate usage including words, phrases, statements, and images.
This position doesn't require job-specific experience.
Click here to check out Content Reviewer gigs.
8. Telescribe at ScribeAmerica
ScribeAmerica is a medical scribe program for doctors, hospitals, etc.
Here, you can work from home as a Telescribe, which includes accompanying a healthcare provider into patient examination rooms remotely from home in order to transcribe the patient’s history, physical exam findings, consultations, labs, X-rays, and other evaluations, as stated by the provider, directly into the medical record.
So, you're essentially doing data entry work for physicians.
What's nice is this job usually doesn't require experience or any kind of healthcare background.
They do prefer that you can type at least 50 WPM though.
As far as pay, you'll earn around $10 or $11 per hour.
Check out ScribeAmerica jobs here.
9. Initiation Representative at Lincoln Financial
Lincoln Financial is a finance and insurance services company.
Here, you can sometimes find customer service jobs like the Initiation Representative position that let you work part-time.
These positions typically pay between $14.90 and $22.36 per hour and sometimes even have a $1700 sign-on bonus.
Check out Lincoln Financial job listings here.
10. Data Entry Jobs Listed by Robert Half
Robert Half is a staffing agency that specializes in accounting and finance work.
They have listings for all sorts of work-from-home data entry positions in the U.S.
Typically, you can earn between $15 and $30 per hour with these data entry jobs as well.
Many of them don't even require experience or a degree to apply.
Check out Robert Half job listings here.
11. Search Quality Rater at Welocalize
Welocalize is a localization and translation company that has lot of part-time work from home jobs with very few requirements to apply.
One to look for is the Search Quality Rater.
Here's what you do with this position:
“In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions to improve the online search engine experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data.
To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.”
According to Glassdoor, this position could pay as much as $35/hour.
Check out Welocalize jobs here.
12. Sales Rep at Forward
Forward is another great place to find work from home jobs that don't require experience or a degree while allowing you to work part-time.
With the Sales jobs at Forward, you will:
- Help drive the sales and growth that are critical to the success of the company
- Engage with prospective members over the phone or through messages
- Help to tell Forward’s story and sign up new members
According to Glassdoor, these positions could pay as much as $42/hour.
As sales jobs, your pay will also be dependent on your performance.
13. Insurance Agent at Trailstone Insurance Group
If you want lots of schedule flexibility and high income potential, check out Trailstone Insurance Group.
Here, you can get paid to help find the best insurance rates for customers.
You can also make passive income from the people that renew their policies!
According to Glassdoor, you can earn around $37/hour or more with jobs here.
Check out Trailstone Insurance jobs here.
Also, check out:
1 Response to "13 Easiest Part-Time Work-From-Home Jobs"