Make $300/day removing spam comments online with these work-from-home jobs!
Manager, Marketplace Community at DraftKings
DraftKings is an American daily fantasy sports contest and sports betting company.
According to Indeed, this job can pay $77.3K – $97.9K/year.
What you'll do:
- Execute on community strategies to actively engage and grow our community on Discord and Twitter
- Build and maintain community moderation guidelines
- Coordinate community messaging for major drops and tentpole moments with cross functional teams
- Identify actionable insights within community conversation that leads to impactful content creation
- Report on the health of our community, and make recommendations for improvements while promoting the optimization of processes and tools for best program output
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure our community remains supported and informed
- Manage and support a team of Community Specialists
What you'll bring:
- At least 3 years of experience managing communities with specifically on Discord and social media.
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Crypto ecosystems a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tones of voice in a variety of situations.
- Experience working with internal and external teams.
Also, check out: