Here is a legit work from home typing job paying up to $27/hour with no talking or phone calls!
Health Concierge at CVS Health
CVS Health is a healthcare company that owns CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, and Aetna.
To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members and providers through a full-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Required Qualifications
- Reviews and adjudicates claims for individual family plans.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet, web-chat or written correspondence.
- Engages, consults and educates members based upon the unique needs, preferences and understanding of Aetna plans, tools and resources to help guide the members along a clear path to care.
- Utilized resources to assist customer in understanding needs, preferences and understanding of Aetna CVS Health plans, tools and resources to help guide the members along a clear path to care.
- Answers questions and resolves issues as a “single-point-of-contact” based on phone calls. Educates and assists customers on various elements of benefit plan information and available services to enhance the overall customer service experience.
- Creates an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging them to the fullest.
- Anticipates customer needs; providing them with related information to answer the unasked questions.
- Takes ownership and immediate action to resolve the member issues.
- Collaborates with other departments to solve member issues.
- Strong multi tasking skills with ability to prioritize.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
High School diploma, G.E.D.