Operations Assistant at Chaser
What you'll do:
Human Resources, People Ops, Culture:
- Complete on-boarding and offboarding tasks for new starters and leavers, including contracts and inductions
- Manage the HR admin software system, tracking sick days, annual leave days, etc.
- Organise and plan all company meetings including standup, stand down, and the monthly company updates
- Organise company and team building events, virtually and in person
- Plan bi-annual performance reviews for the company and ensure the team actively uses the performance tracking tool (Lattice)
- Carry out employee engagement surveys
- Oversee performance evaluations processes
- Plan training sessions
- Carry out health and safety assessments for all the staff working from home
- Ensure policy updates are reviewed by staff and signed
- Help oversee OKRs software and management
- Set up a branded recruitment process that is consistent with Chaser’s values including the process in which we interview, speak to candidates and accept/reject their applications.
- In accordance with current structures, organise all files within the company drive setting a file naming convention including company policies, team photos, employment contracts, job applications, etc.
- Accounts payable: Track and file all payables for Chaser. Track what the spend is for and keep a directory of all that information.
- Accounts receivables: Ensure all the credit control of Chaser, using the Chaser application, to ensure minimal receivables.
- Payroll: Liaise with the accounting team on all payroll ensuring bonuses and commissions are paid correctly each month.
- Oversee all reconciliations of outgoings, file receipts and track accordingly.
- Assist with payments, employee expenses.
- Assist the external accounting team with any questions.
- Monthly billing for our services such as Collections and Outsourced Credit Control.
- Remittance tracking and processing.
Legal & Company Secretarial
- Manage trade mark applications processes, oversee renewals with pensions regulators, ICO, etc.
- Assist the CEO with all follow ups and tracking of employee share options, getting signatures of shareholders, etc.
- Hold the inventory of all company-owned hardware – General office duties to include: equipment monitoring, workstation support, management of offices supplies and stock control
- Set up upgrade schedules
- Ensure antivirus and security parameters are on all computers
- Shop for and purchase equipment as necessary
- Set up and implement policies for phones, etc.
- Ensure good management of files saved in the Cloud, set up file naming conventions and policies against saving content on PCs
- Track and manage the password management tool as well as the IT security management tool.
Software you'll learn and use:
- Bright HR
- Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Meet, Calendar, Drive)
- Live by Chaser’s values of Care, Candidness, Commitment, Celebration and Courage.
- You are discreet and trustworthy, as you will gain access to highly confidential information.
- You are passionate about helping businesses succeed.
- You take initiative and enjoy proactively solving problems.
- Highly personable, you have the ability to generate excitement and motivation in employees.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are second-to-none.
- You have exceptional organisational skills.
- You are kind and empathetic.
- You’ve worked in a startup / high growth environment.
- You have knowledge and experience in using a variety of software so that learning our software would not be difficult for you.
- Charismatic, driven and results-driven.
- Work from home
- Pro rata days annual leave, plus national holidays
- We believe in celebrations so you get your birthday as a day off 🙂
- NEST pension scheme
- Company gift boxes!
- We believe that you deserve a life full of energy and well-being – so we’ve signed up to Juno, a workplace support programme that provides health and wellbeing benefits. Regular team staff outings; this year we went ice skating, dart throwing and played crazy golf, as well as had a few team lunches!
- Employee share option plan for full time employees
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply