If you want to make over $8300/month working from home sending emails and messages, check these jobs out:
They're the customer support jobs at Automattic.
Automattic is a web development company that is known for WordPress.com, JetPack, WooCommerce, etc.
This job seems great and has lots of benefits, so pounce on them quickly!
- Click here for the Automattic jobs page.
- Click here for their employee reviews.
- Check out their benefits page here.
Happiness Engineer at Automattic
What you'll do:
- Give stellar customer support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions.
- Create detailed bug reports.
- Help people that use WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Must be fluent and eloquent in written English.
- Estimated $98,700/year on Glassdoor
- Work from home worldwide
- They'll provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Coaching sessions to help you set and achieve professional goals.
- Open vacation policy with no minimum or maximum amount of days off per year, although they encourage you to take at least 25 days annually.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (including maternity, paternity, LGBTQ+, and adoption for all parents). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave up to 6 months is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary with the company.
- Paid three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- Wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary with the company.
- Expense a monthly subscription to a mindfulness app, such as Calm, Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, Waking Up.
- Virtual ergonomic consultations and access to a wealth of virtual ergonomic tips, stretch videos and yoga exercises.
Benefits at Automattic can also vary by location, so here is a link to their benefits by location page.
Support Engineer at WordPress VIP
WordPress VIP is an enterprise hosting and support to publishers including TechCrunch.
What you'll do:
- Maintaining the quality, accuracy, and thoroughness that is part of our high-touch, concierge, technical support.
- Helping customers and teammates via tickets and real-time discussions using a variety of research, debugging, tools, processes, detailed error reporting, and documentation.
- Solving tough problems with customer sites, themes, and platform tools that often deal with edge cases and WordPress internals at scale.
- Handling fast-moving situations and one-off projects involving complex dependencies, multiple partners, and tight timeframes.
- Observing and relaying chances to make our platform, services, and overall offering more appealing.
- Building and updating internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Excellent communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is crucial.
- Self-motivated work ethic. Self-starters who love taking initiative and seeing things through to completion do well on our teams.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Keeping up to date with changing WordPress and technology trends on behalf of our teams and customers, often training others once proficient. Flexibility is key.
- Proficiency and eloquence in written English. Additional spoken or written languages can be beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress and the underlying code. Whether you are currently supporting individuals with their sites or maintaining your own, we’re looking for theme, plugin, block editor, or e-commerce experience. It’s important to be able to read the code when diagnosing and potentially resolving problems and to have experience with WP-CLI, WordPress hooks and filters, imports, etc.
Other useful skills:
- Experience working primarily in a customer-facing role, including support and training.
- Superb troubleshooting skills that help you take big problems and break them down into manageable pieces with elegant solutions.
- Understanding of issues around scalability and performance.
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Kibana and New Relic.
- Professional Development · I will never stop learning” is part of our company creed. From leadership development to improving your writing skills, we have a comprehensive list of programs and resources available to everyone, and we’re also happy to pay for any hardware, software, books, or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Career Coaching · Coaching sessions to help you set and achieve professional goals are available for all Automatticians – team members and team leads. This benefit resets each calendar year.
- Time off · Our open vacation policy (no set number of days per year) is designed to help you to be at your best! There is no minimum or maximum, but we encourage you to take at least 25 days of time off per year.
- Home Office · We offer home office setup and coworking allowances. Working from a coffee shop? You can use your coworking allowance for the requisite latte!
- Life Insurance · Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Parental leave · Open parental leave (including maternity, paternity, LGBTQ+, and adoption for all parents). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave up to 6 months is fully paid.
- Anniversary Awards · Special WordPress branding for your laptop on your four-year anniversary. Paid three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years. A spiffy set of wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary.
- Wellness · We offer mental wellness benefits via Spring Health, a monthly subscription to a mindfulness app (including Calm, Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, Waking up, and Insight timer), and virtual ergonomic consultations and access to a wealth of virtual ergonomic tips, stretch videos and yoga exercises.
- Automattic Stock · Check out Buying and selling Automattic Stock!
Also, check out: