If you want to be able to get a work-from-home job with from almost any country worldwide with no phone calls or college degree required, check these out:
Zcash Foundation is a financial privacy nonprofit focused on the cryptocurrency Zcash.
Community Support Coordinator – $74k/Year?
What you'll do:
- Identify, triage and respond to technical support and ecosystem onboarding questions and issues raised on a variety of channels, including the Zcash Community Forum, Discord, Twitter, and other online and social media platforms.
- Gain familiarity with commonly-used Zcash software and tools, in order to answer users’ questions and/or help them diagnose underlying issues or bugs.
- Escalate complex issues as necessary by routing questions, requests, and feedback to the appropriate teams within the Zcash ecosystem, including the ZF and ECC engineering teams, and wallet developers.
- Follow up on escalated issues, and track them to their resolution.
- Eliminate common user support and onboarding inquiries by creating user support and educational content (e.g. writing documentation and FAQs, creating “How to” videos, hosting virtual workshops) to address specific support topics, and suggesting improvements to other teams’ support documentation to ensure that Zcash users can self-serve as much as possible.
- Record and track user issues and challenges, feature requests, and other community feedback, and share findings with Zcash ecosystem product teams and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of Zcash Foundation events, including our annual conference, Zcon.
- Other related duties as assigned.
“The ideal candidate will likely possess many (but not necessarily all) of the following personal attributes, skills, and experience”:
- Familiar with cryptocurrencies in general, and Zcash in particular.
- At least two years’ experience in a user-facing technical support role (e.g. helpdesk, customer support specialist, customer success).
- A technical background, with the ability to test software, attempt to replicate users’ issues, and help users diagnose problems on a variety of platforms (incl. Windows, Linux, MacOS, and mobile).
- Strong communications skills, including fluent English (both written and spoken), and a talent for writing and communicating complex technical problems clearly.
- Self-motivated, with a desire to learn and work independently, with limited supervision.
- Empathy for users who possess limited technical knowledge, along with the ability to respond to users’ questions and feedback politely and patiently.
- Capable of identifying common trends between support requests to pre-empt future issues.
- Enjoys the challenge of solving open-ended problems in a timely manner, and tracking issues to their conclusion.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance for team members and dependents, including domestic partners.
- Contribution to team member’s Health Savings Account or to a health insurance deductible.
- Parental leave benefits.
- 32 days of Paid Time Off.
- Annual technology credit to support remote work.
- Remote working, anywhere in the world, with a flexible work schedule—driven by results, not hours.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with a talented, dynamic, diverse, and committed team
Incsub is behind some of the largest and most trusted WordPress products and services on the web.
What you'll do:
- Supporting our awesome members and customers
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- Ability to code using PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Also, check out: