Automattic is a web development company that is known for WordPress.com, JetPack, WooCommerce, etc.
They seem to be actively searching for people to fill roles as Happiness Engineers.
This job seems great and has lots of benefits, so pounce on it quickly!
What you'll do:
- Give stellar customer support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions.
- Create detailed bug reports.
- Help people that use WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Must be fluent and eloquent in written English.
- Estimated $73,465/year according to Glassdoor.
- Work from home worldwide
- They'll provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Coaching sessions to help you set and achieve professional goals.
- Open vacation policy with no minimum or maximum amount of days off per year, although they encourage you to take at least 25 days annually.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (including maternity, paternity, LGBTQ+, and adoption for all parents). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave up to 6 months is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary with the company.
- Paid three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- Wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary with the company.
- Expense a monthly subscription to a mindfulness app, such as Calm, Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, Waking Up.
- Virtual ergonomic consultations and access to a wealth of virtual ergonomic tips, stretch videos and yoga exercises.
Benefits at Automattic can also vary by location, so here is a link to their benefits by location page.
Also, check out: