This company is urgently hiring for 34 no experience, no degree work-from-home jobs right now!
Client Experience Associate at AnywhereWorks
AnywhereWorks provides tools to help businesses connect, collaborate, and communicate anywhere.
What you'll do:
- You will be taking customer calls, capturing incoming leads, taking orders, and scheduling appointments, while working from the comfort of your own home.
- In this role, you will be taking inbound calls and forwarding messages to our clients in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work from your computer for the duration of your shift and regularly work 40 hours per week with a minimum of 8 hours on Saturday.
- An excellent communicator, verbally and written.
- Growth mindset, and is excited to learn new things.
- Passionate about customer service.
- People-focused, friendly and knows how to listen.
- Dependable and shows up when expected.
- Above-average computer skills, including typing.
- The ability to stay calm and efficient under pressure.
- Willingness to complete an introductory learning and development phase at satisfactory levels.
- Starting at $15.00/hour.
- Benefits are available after 60 days of employment.
- Cable/Fios or other high-speed Internet connection. DSL is allowed as long as it’s not DSL Satellite (No Wireless, Satellite or Air Card, LTE/4G, MIFI, VPN connections, or WiFi Range Extenders).
- Shared or group internet connections are not accepted.
- Not all internet providers are compatible (ISP with known issues: ATMC in North Carolina, Pinnacle Network Solutions & T-Mobile).
- Internet Download speed of at least 10 Mbps / Upload speed of at least 4 Mbps.
- Ability to hardwire your computer to your internet connection. Hard wired internet is essentially the opposite of wireless internet. Instead of utilizing the WiFi capabilities of a router to wirelessly transmit data between an access point and your device, you use ethernet cables to supply the internet connection.
- Capable of supporting at least 1280×800 resolution.
- The processor needs to be 2.0 GHz or higher, cannot be a C+G type processor, Celeron processor, nor Chromebook (Compatibility will be determined once screenshots are received as not all systems meeting these specs are accepted).
- 64-bit Operating System.
- Windows 10 or 11 (most MAC models that are 2017 or newer are compatible but need to be running Big Sur or Monterey).
- 8GB or more of System Memory (RAM).
- Not all antiviruses are compatible with our systems and could require removal if problems arise.
- The computer must finish the boot-up process in less than 3 minutes.
- A webcam for training and meetings.
- A headset or earbuds for the first few days of training.
- Enough USB ports to support the use of a wired headset, mouse, keyboard, and external webcam if you do not have an internal webcam.
Just apply for any remote sales position on their jobs page and they should all be the same.
Also, check out: