If you want to get paid around $170/day without experience, a degree or needing to talk on the phone, check this out:
Quality Assurance Specialist at Alpine
Alpine is a Contractor-grade furnaces, heaters, air conditioners and indoor air quality products for residential, commercial and industrial use.
What you'll do:
- Review inbound and outbound calls for teams for quality assurance according to our metrics
- Research account activity to ensure proper completion, follow up, and communication.
- Review chat logs for team members for quality assurance.
- Audit data and system reports for discrepancies, identifying and reporting anomalies
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions
- Active listening skills
- Appreciation for research
- A good balance of left and right-brained thinking
- Can hold people accountable to high standards
- Strong attention to detail with a precision-mindset
- Must have high-speed internet, a quiet workspace without family or pets in the room and a back-up plan for power or internet outages (we provide all computer and headset equipment)
- Competitive compensation
- Group health insurance including health savings account; dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Work-from-home position
- All computer equipment provided
Also, check out: