If you want a job free of talking to people on the phone, check out these email sending jobs from home!
Email Marketing Specialist at VidIQ
As vidIQ is growing so rapidly, we are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist, who would be capable of building and maintaining effective email marketing campaigns. This role is for someone who has experience in email copywriting, design, and basic development in tools such as Iterable. vidIQ is a data-driven company, and your role will be critical to building and maintaining our primary method of customer engagement. If you have a deep interest in YouTube, a fundamental understanding of the industry, the creators, and the community, and are excited to empower the next generation of creators – this is YOU.
What you will be doing:
· Create email marketing campaigns to promote vidIQ products and services as well as retain existing customers and reactivate inactive subscribers.
· Manage the performance of implemented campaigns, and identify opportunities for improvement
· Ideate and implement A/B tests to enhance existing email marketing campaigns
· Develop emails that have an effective copy that inspires users to purchase or upgrade the vidIQ product·
· Conceptualize new email formats and copy
· Manage the weekly YouTube industry newsletter
· Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
· Manage the translation process for emails across multiple languages
What kinds of skills you need for the role:
· Understanding of YouTube and the creator ecosystem and have a passion for YouTube and content creation
· Familiarity with email marketing platforms, such as iterable, customer.io, SendGrid, or MailChimp
· You've run and comfortable managing large email campaigns. (up to 1M sends per day)
· A mid-level understanding of HTML, CSS, and conditional logic
· Experience with core email analytics, such as deliverability, open rate, and clickthrough rate
· Copywriting skills (primarily in English) to write emails that effectively communicate with our target audience of YouTube creators
· Strong communication skills – to propose, discuss, and deliberate on new campaign ideas
· Attention to detail – An eye for detail in execution, from campaign naming to proofreading
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
· (Preferred) Multilingual – In addition to English, business-level proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
· (Preferred) Experience with design – to build new campaign templates and update existing campaigns
· (Preferred) Experience in design tools, such as Figma and/or Illustrator.
Email/Chat Customer Representative
USD 47,000 – 50,000
1 – 6 years experience
Our client is a full-cycle software development company. They are focused on creating custom solutions having deep expertise in Retail, Fintech, e-Commerce, EdTech, and Digital Media. Their clients and partners benefit from strong corporate culture, minimum bureaucracy, design thinking, and a systematic approach. Their mission is to enrich business through innovative software solutions.
Role involving team management opportunities
Flexible working options
Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
Our client is looking for a Customer Representative to join the team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Team Executives as well as other support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Providing other organizational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Acting as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility-related concerns.
- Supporting on-boarding/off-boarding of staff.
- Developing and communicating internal guidelines and best practices concerning your overall responsibilities.
- Handling data entry tasks and collating and updating information into the system.
- Assisting in filing and scanning of documents.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the team as required.
- You have at least 1-year experience within an Admin Assistant, Data Entry, or Office Manager role, ideally within the IT industry.
- You are organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
WordPress Support Specialist at Incsub
We’re looking for a person available to work on the following schedule:
- 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm UTC
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Experience in WordPress Multisite Networks
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the power to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others, and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
WordPress, Multisite Networks, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher you deserve
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you work, the more you get
Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we always look to promote internally!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download our CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
*** We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.