If you want a work from home job with no phone calls where you can just remove spam and respond to chats, check this out:
Community Manager at Keywords Studios
PLEASE NOTE THE APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CANDIDATES WORLDWIDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO JUST UK RESIDENTS. FEEL MORE THAN FREE TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF LOCATION AS THOSE ARE A 100% REMOTE, WORK-FROM-HOME ROLES.
Currently we are accepting spontaneous applications for multiple positions in the fields of Community Management and Social Media Management. Some of the responsibilities and requirements listed may not be applicable to all roles.
Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about the videogames industry.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Building in-depth reports on community growth and engagement, and proposing improvements based on those findings.
- Assisting the developer by collating and reporting on player feedback.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of community management/social media in gaming on professional basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bilingualism (particularly English with Japanese, French, Spanish or German) is a plus.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding of social media/community management platforms/ channels (Discord, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Expertise with social listening and social management best practices.
- Experience managing or moderating a thriving gaming community.
- Higher education in marketing, business administration, communication, adult education, or related fields.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter.
Note that any position typically requires full-time availabilities although part-time availability might be considered (depending on our projects).
As a remote role, we offer flexibility and a nice work-life balance.
Our company culture is fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive, and we welcome people from all over the world.
We work on exciting projects with global brands. We help the world’s greatest game development/publisher studios on community and social media management, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.