In this video, you will learn about the 7 best websites for earning income from online courses in 2017.
If you want to make passive income with more time flexibility, courses are definitely the way to go.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are some of the best websites for selling courses on the internet:
Skillshare allows you to make money off of courses using a membership platform. You get a cut of membership revenue when people go through your courses or are referred as a new student.
- This article explains how they main course selling sites pay you and what kind of cut they take.
- If you want to try out Skillshare for yourself, here’s the signup page.
- Here’s an example of what a course looks like on Skillshare.
Udemy is probably the course-selling site with the most traffic. They basically were the first main website to have a marketplace for everyone to sell courses.
- To start teaching on Udemy, here is the getting started page.
- For an example of what a Udemy course looks like on the platform, check this out.
With Teachable, you can create courses and host them on your own site while collecting payments and getting access to the tools that are offered by a top platform.
- To try out Teachable for yourself, sign up here.
- If you want to know more about making money with Teachable, here’s some of their top posts.
Thinkific is very similar to Teachable and is going to take a smaller cut of your profits than most others at around 10%. They won’t help you get as much traffic though.
- If you want to start creating some Thinkific courses, get started here.
- Read here to get some tips on optimizing your courses.
5. YouTube Paid Videos/Channels
YouTube actually allows you to create paid video channels as well as individual videos. If you have a large following on a YouTube channel already, this may be your best option for selling video courses.
- For all information on how YouTube paid content works and how to set it up, here’s a complete guide.
- To enable paid content on your channel, fill out this page and submit it to YouTube.
Vimeo, a YouTube competitor, is an ad-free video hosting site that also offers you the chance to host your own video courses. You’ll need to get a the Pro of Business plan to do so though.
- Because you need either the Pro or Business plan to sell videos on Vimeo, here is their package comparison page.
- For more on Vimeo On Demand, go here.
7. Clickbank + WordPress site
Clickbank is an affiliate marketing website and marketplace that allows you to sell courses and pay commissions to people who want to promote them. You’ll need your own website to use this.