In this video, you will learn about how to get people to trust your business in 2017.
Marketing is very important, but if people don’t believe in your brand, all the traffic in the world won’t help you.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here is what to do to earn people’s trust with your business:
1. Showcase your accomplishments
Use your education, recognition, awards, past companies you’ve built, etc. to showcase that you or your company can is credible.
- Quicksprout is a great example of a website where the owner displays his credibility to build trust.
- Jeff Bullas does a good job of branding himself as an authority figure on his Twitter profile.
2. Make high-quality content
Content that is created through podcasts, social media, blogging, video channels, etc. is one of the best ways to get more business as well as show people your expertise.
- You can go to JeffBullas.com to see how constantly publishing high-quality content can take your business to a very high level.
- You don’t have to rely on blogging for content. You may even use a podcast like Neil Patel’s to build credibility.
3. Have all the legal pages and indicators
One of the quickest ways to lose credibility and potential customers is to make it seem like you have something to hide.
- Pat Flynn is an example of someone who is very successful in part because he is transparent with his audience with the use of income reports.
- Stefan James is good at building businesses as well and he creates transparency with his monthly goals reports.
5. Maintain a professional, mistake-free site
Make sure your website stacks up well compares to your competition and doesn’t have a bunch of amateur errors.
- If you want to start your own website that actually looks and performs professionally, this guide is for you.
6. Verify your online accounts if possible
That little check-mark you get next to your name on your social media profiles makes people instantly take you seriously because most celebrities and top businesses have them.