Here are some work from home jobs paying $25-$55/hour with no experience at Yelp!
Inside Sales Representative at Yelp
Yelp is a company that publishes crowd-sourced reviews about businesses.
What You'll Do
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell Yelp advertising programs through a high volume of outbound sales calls – this role is 100% phone based.
- Your mission is to reach as many businesses as possible. You'll work one of the following schedules (in your local time), or as otherwise determined by your manager: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; or 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners- all organized in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Say goodbye to that dreaded commute! You and your team will work from the comfort of your home to sell advertising to small local businesses on a set Monday to Friday schedule.
- Become an expert in Yelp’s advertising solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
What We're Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- Multi-tasking is no biggie. You're confident in navigating between numerous tabs, multiple screens, and using video conferencing tools.
- You're savvy and can find your way around new tools and software (such as Google Suite & Salesforce).
- You’re naturally curious and like to ask as many questions as it takes to find the answer.
- You're excited about being part of a team with colleagues from other states, and you find it just as easy to chat with your teammates during a virtual conference as an in-person meeting.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a teamplayer is important to you.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can’t wait to show everyone the value of Yelp.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- GED/HS Diploma and 2+ years of customer-facing experience OR;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency – we use Google Suite and provide a Macbook laptop
- A work environment free of distractions
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage independently without oversight
- Must possess current US work authorization
Training and Development
- We offer comprehensive initial two month training with ongoing career development support and opportunities through the Yelp Sales Development Program*
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals
- Gain extensive knowledge on the industry’s leading CRM tool, Salesforce
- Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of SMB
Compensation and Benefits
- First year earnings range from $50k-$65k annually through a combination of base salary and uncapped monthly sales incentives
- Year 2 on target earnings is $70k with top performers averaging $112k
- Starting base salary of $37k plus uncapped commission
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Why Yelp? + understanding of the company and product
- Why sales?
- How do you deal with rejection?
- Interest in high-volume cold calling?
- Are you comfortable working remotely?
- Does your internet speed meet the requirement of 45 mbps?
- Tell me about yourself
- Greatest strength/weakness
- Roleplay question where you are calling a pizza shop and asking them questions about their business and trying to get them to buy Yelp's premium service.
Also, check out: