Check out this worldwide, $30/hour, non-phone work-from-home job that lets you set your own hours:
It's the Customer Support job at WP All Import.
WP All Import is a WordPress CSV imports and WordPress XML imports tool.
Customer Support at WP All Import
What you'll do:
- Responding to customer support inquiries
- Adding to and improving our documentation
- Aggregating customer feedback and assisting us with development/product roadmap decisions
- Writing concise bug reports based on support tickets that are a result of bugs in WP All Export or WP All Import
- Testing development versions of WP All Import and WP All Export
- Developing add-ons for WP All Import
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Flawless written English.
- Expert-level WordPress knowledge. Extensive experience with WordPress including troubleshooting, debugging, plugin development, and WordPress database structure.
- At least intermediate-level PHP knowledge. Ability to write PHP functions, work with arrays, and make use of our API: http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/developers/execute-php/, http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/developers/action-reference/, and http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/addon-dev/overview/
- Fast and hands-on learner. Able to quickly become familiar with our software and learn new things about WordPress, PHP, and related technologies.
- Experience with WooCommerce.
- Familiarity with XML and CSV file formats and XPath.
- Debugging and troubleshooting WordPress themes and plugins by looking into their code and the database.
- Ability to produce tutorial videos.
Also, check out: