Napoleon Hill really is a genius isn't he? He changed the world with his book “Think And Grow Rich“, one of the greatest entrepreneurship books ever made.
He published the book in 1937 and sold 20 million copies by the time he died in 1970. It is still an invaluable book to this very day and continues to sell countless copies.
If you haven't read any of Napoleon Hill's books like Think And Grow Rich or The Law Of Success and you want to be a successful business owner, you better grab you a copy and take some notes.
You will learn countless lessons throughout his books and notice several quotes that really make you understand what it means to be successful.
One of Napoleon Hill's more famous quotes is this one:
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”
I think it is incredibly important that I share the meaning of this quote with you because it can change your entire outlook on success and maybe even give you the breakthrough you need to take the next step.
What You Should Take From This Quote:
Tony Robbins once said that your success is 80% psychology and 20% fundamental. Which means if you get in the right frame of mind, you can almost guarantee your success at some point in the future.
What Napoleon Hill similarly teaches in his books is that your mind is your greatest ally and enemy at the same time. Many people don't succeed because of their beliefs that they develop.
Whether true or not, we all have different beliefs that we accumulate from childhood, experiences, TV, books, authority figures, etc. To put it simply, we all have barriers in our minds, as well as limitless amounts of potential.
They simply believed in themselves and made different decisions that led them to where they are. That's it. If you believe you can do something, don't listen to anyone that says you can't.
— Justin Bryant (@MrJustinBryant) July 15, 2015
A lot of the most successful people in the world started out in worse situations than you did. Mark Cuban was still broke at 27 and barely getting by in a small apartment with a bunch of roommates.
Richard Branson didn't even finish getting a high school education before dropping out and trying to make his own way. These people believed in themselves and realized that they didn't want to be average their entire lives.
A lot of them just wanted to make a bigger impact and change the world.
This is why I write these posts encouraging YOU to follow your passions and dreams, so that you can change more lives, make the world a better place and enjoy the finer things in life while doing it.
Napoleon Hill knows that if you have a strong will, a dream and the right mindset, it is not a matter of IF you will succeed, but WHEN.
He also teaches us some actionable steps that successful people used to get where they are.
Actionable Steps That You Can Apply:
- Believe in ourselves and be confident in our abilities.
- Be consistent and persistent in working towards what we want to achieve. Quitters never achieve anything.
- Read daily (or listen to audio books) about what successful people have done to get where you want to go. Consistently feed your mind positive, educational wisdom.
- Surround yourself with people who will uplift you, not tear you down. Many people who are average or are failures will try to tell you you can't succeed. Be stronger than they are. Don't listen.
- Don't get caught up in things that don't matter or don't affect you. Negative in, negative out. Positive in, positive out. Be careful what you feed your mind regularly.
- Don't spend so much time planning and learning. They are important, but action is what will get you the result.
Do these things on a daily basis and you will start making more progress than ever before. You will see more business success and develop your mind to help you become a more advanced human being.
Books To Read:
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill
When Napoleon Hill said, “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve,” he actually gave us a great philosophy to live by in order to be more successful.
Are you going to take his advice and let your mind be your greatest ally or reject it and allow it to be your greatest enemy?
What is your favorite Napoleon Hill quote?
FREE VIDEO COURSE:
"How To Make $10,000 Per Month Online"
We'll go over exactly how you can copy our simple, online business model that has made $10,000+ per month for countless people.