Here is a new $3,000/week work from home jobs with no phone calls to customers or degree required!
Copy Lead, Podcast at Spotify
What You'll Do:
- Assume ownership of the Spotify for Podcasters brand voice and guide its execution across our owned channels: social, CRM, editorial, paid acquisition, creator programs
- Take the lead in the creation of front-facing marketing collateral including, but not limited to: landing pages, advertising, email, newsletters, blog posts, and social media
- Build, maintain, and continually develop verbal communication according to brand guidelines
- Collaborate and lead projects alongside cross-functional partners: designers, product managers, product marketing, CRM, and more
- Champion a cohesive brand story at all customer touchpoints
- Efficiently balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strategically approach problems and develop multiple solutions to encourage and inform Spotify for Podcaster’s passionate podcasting community
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in writing, editing content for marketing, web, and mobile experiences in an agency or tech company
- Capable of working fast, being flexible, and being independent, but know when to ask for help
- Strong sense of how copy and design come together in a URL or IRL space
- You have a portfolio or case studies that you can share with us, to help us learn how you think and practice your craft
Where You'll Be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer to work from an office? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern time zone for collaboration
The United States base range for this position is $116,455-$166,364, plus equity. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six month paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, monthly meal allowance, 23 paid days off, 13 paid flexible holidays. These ranges may be modified in the future.