This company will pay you $100/hour to watch TikTok videos!
TikTok Watching Job 2.0 at Ubiquitous Influence
The TikTok Watching Job is back—and this time, it's better than ever. We are selecting not one but three professional TikTok Watchers who will get paid $1,000 each. You probably already watch TikTok—why not get paid to do it?
We are Ubiquitous, your one-stop-shop for Instagram influencer marketing, YouTube influencer marketing, and, most importantly, TikTok influencer marketing. This time around, we’re willing to pay three people $100 an hour to go on a 10-hour TikTok watching session to help us discover emerging new trends “in the field.” No cap.
HOW TO APPLY 📝
In order to apply, there are just three steps:
- Subscribe to Ubiquitous' YouTube channel to stay up-to-date on the job.
- Fill out the application form below with 50-100 words making your case as to why you are the best applicant.
- (Optional) Tweet about why you deserve the job and tag us (@Ubiquitous_HQ) in order to increase your chances of winning (and hey, follow us while you're at it—why not?)
Who We Want 🎯
Here's who we're looking for:
- Someone with a TikTok account that is familiar with the platform
- Someone with an eye for trends – you know how to spot what's coming next and you know how to spot converging similarities
- Someone who is at least 18 years old
The Perks of the Job 💰
The three chosen applicants will receive $1,000 from Ubiquitous.
Once your professional TikTok watching is complete, we’ll ask you to post on the social media platform of your choice to tag us and talk about your experience. The chosen candidates will also help us to discover emerging trends by filling out a simple document to note the recurring trends they spot.
And though it’s not technically a requirement, applicants who tweet out why they deserve the job and tag us (@ubiquitousofficial) will receive priority consideration in the selection process.
Leave a Reply