If you want to make as much as $7000/month or more on the side, check out these side hustle ideas!

Coaching App

If you have some expertise related to health and wellness, try coaching people with Kickoff!

This is an app where you can make money from your phone.

You get paid up to $10,000/month for coaching up to 100 people at a time.

It's a great place to make money as a fitness coach.

You also get to make your own schedule.

Answering Homework Questions

At a site like Studypool, you can get paid to text people answers to their homework questions!

Studypool lets you make money by sharing your expertise much like the other sites on this list.

They will take 20% of your earnings as their commission and leave you the other 80% to keep.

Also, keep in mind that most questions at Studypool are academic-related.

As part of the application process, tutors are asked to complete a Knowledge Quiz with this and their work on the platform itself leading to special badges to recognize their specialties and skills.

They say you can earn up to $7500/month.

Answering Questions About Your Expertise

If you have expertise as a doctor, handyman, electrician, mechanic, etc., you can get paid to answer questions via text with JustAnswer!

JustAnswer is one of the most highly-trafficked websites for paying people to answer questions.

You get paid 50% of what customers are willing to pay for your answer as your commission.

You may be able to make between $20-$50 per question you successfully answer.

Also, if you want to be paid via PayPal, that is an option.

This guy made over $100,000 in a year just answering questions about RVs on JustAnswer.

These are estimates of what he earned:

  • 300 questions/week
  • $20,000/month
  • $5,000/week
  • $16.70/question
  • 43-60 questions/day
  • 2.5-3.5 questions/hour answered

It's a great way to make extra money with the expertise from your profession.

Reddit Channel

If you want to make money from YouTube without having to be on camera, you can use the blueprint that the popular channel, Emkay, uses.

This channel just reads some of the most popular Reddit posts and comments while adding some witty humor as extra commentary.

These videos get 100s of thousands of views and they're extremely simple!

According to Social Blade, they could be earning as much as $118,000/month from just ad revenue!

Instagram Quotes

You could also make good money by creating a niche quote account on Instagram.

Foundr is one example you could look at of how to do this right and get millions of followers just posting quotes.

All you need to do is basically research a niche that is popular, but also isn't too competitive and use something like ChatGPT to research top quotes to post.

You use a tool like Canva's templates to turn these into Instagram posts that are visually appealing and then scale up the process over time.

Once you are getting good engagement and have thousands of followers, you can monetize the profile with sponsored posts.

You can check how much a sponsored post might be worth here.

Then, you can sign up for iFluenz to get matched with companies looking to pay influencers for posts that promote their brands.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.