Chess.com is hiring worldwide for people do write articles and copy for them!
Copy & Content Writer at Chess.com
Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 700+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 140M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You are an excellent writer. You are clear. You can be funny. You know how to make things sound their best. You can write attention-grabbing headlines. You have a good sense for what engages people and a sharp strategic mind. You have an eye for imagery and concepts too. And you would love nothing more than to bring your craft to the Chess.com team and help people around the world discover the awesomeness of chess!
What You’ll Do
- Write articles, ad copy, headlines, emails, video scripts, etc
- Test various concepts to see which are most effective
- Come up with concepts for campaigns that spark an interest in chess
- Connect with chess players across the world
- 3+ years of marketing writing experience
- You “get” chess
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)