Here are some great work from home jobs that let you get paid to remove spam comments and review posts online:
Trust & Safety Associate, Critical Response at Instacart
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Trust and Safety Associate, Critical Response to join our collaborative team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains secure, safe, and stable for all users. The role will include a blend of responsibilities from real-time emergency response coordination, tactical evidence gathering, and thorough investigations pertaining to misconduct and compliance on the Instacart platform. This is a full time role, working 1pm-10pm PT, Sunday through Thursday.
About the Team
Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to identifying patterns of fraudulent or other risk related activity and taking appropriate action. This collaborative team leads with empathy to ensure timely, meaningful, coordinated resolutions to ongoing physical threats to life safety and interpersonal misconduct on the platform.
About the Job
- Resolve customer & shopper account issues through timely email or phone responses
- Conduct investigations to detect misconduct and enforce compliance initiatives
- Complete live/ historical data reviews with a detail-oriented approach
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- 1-2 years of experience in Investigations, Customer Support, or Hospitality related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Ability to make decisions about critical and sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Weekends, evenings or holiday availability
- Strong academic record
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience with and understanding of the gig economy
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
CA, NY, CT, NJ
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states
Content Moderator for K-12 Educational Sites
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic part-time Virtual Content Moderator to join our team! This position is focused on moderating texts, artwork, and videos posted by children in our educational website community. As a moderator, you will work three-hour shifts, with the option to work two back-to-back shifts in a day. Additionally, staying up to date with the latest trends is crucial to better understand and relate to our young audience. There are also many opportunities for growth in other areas of the company.
We are an educational website for children from Kindergarten through high school, offering a unique virtual social platform that engages and motivates children to learn.
Our student base is growing rapidly and we are currently hiring for multiple positions across several departments! Our expansion stems from two key factors: our commitment to providing exceptional educational content to our students by scaling our team with passionate individuals, and our pursuit of new opportunities to enhance our students' learning experiences by broadening our capabilities and expertise as an organization.
- Tech-savvy: Ability to quickly learn and adapt to various computer applications.
- Trend-awareness: Staying up to date with the latest trends to better understand and relate to the young audience.
- Independent and self-motivated: Being remote, you need to hold yourself accountable for tasks and ongoing responsibilities with little supervision.
- Quick learner: Demonstrated ability to absorb and utilize new information efficiently.
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail to ensure content moderation accuracy.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking: Proven experience in independently solving technical problems and providing solutions or workarounds.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Exemplary written and spoken English language skills and fast typing abilities.
- Trust & integrity: Commitment to doing what is right and maintaining ethical standards.
- Empathy and patience: Ability to interact with child members and their parents compassionately and patiently.
- Resilient and adaptable: Capacity to take critical feedback and handle difficult customer situations effectively.
- Team player: Excellent communication and collaboration with internal teams and external customers.
- Reliable high-speed internet and computer: Access to a laptop or desktop with a high-speed internet connection that supports multitasking, including video.
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Location: Fully remote, but applicants must live in the United States.
Benefits: We offer health, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees! Our health insurance will also include specialty care like fertility benefits and chiropractic care. We want our employees to have the care and support they need.
Join our team as a Virtual Content Moderator and contribute to creating a safe and engaging learning environment for children. Apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 30 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Community Manager (Video Games) at Keywords Studios
Please note the applications are open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just UK residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as those are a 100% remote, Work-From-Home roles.
Currently we are accepting spontaneous applications for multiple positions in the fields of Community Management and Social Media Management. Some of the responsibilities and requirements listed may not be applicable to all roles.Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about the videogames industry.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Building in-depth reports on community growth and engagement, and proposing improvements based on those findings.
- Assisting the developer by collating and reporting on player feedback.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and as needed.
As a remote role, we offer flexibility and a nice work-life balance.
Our company culture is fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive, and we welcome people from all over the world.
We work on exciting projects with global brands. We help the world’s greatest game development/publisher studios on community and social media management, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
Depending on your location, as well as each project and its needs, the job could be open to freelance cooperation or employment contract if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our company as your next career move. We value diversity and inclusivity, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment for all our employees. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of community management/social media in gaming on professional basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bilingualism (particularly English with Japanese, French, Spanish or German) is a plus.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding of social media/community management platforms/ channels (Discord, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Expertise with social listening and social management best practices.
- Experience managing or moderating a thriving gaming community.
- Higher education in marketing, business administration, communication, adult education, or related fields.
Social Media Agent at LiveWorld
Primary responsibilities for the various agent positions may include, but are not limited to:
Review and take appropriate action on social media posts according to brand guidelines, to include rejecting or approving content, tracking, and escalating.
Triage and respond to customers’ questions selecting and personalizing previously prepared responses or in a social context.
Actively engaging with online users, stimulating, guiding, and participating in conversations. Authoring responses on the fly.
Research customer service answers, in some cases client CRM systems.
Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues
Required skills and traits
Ability to connect with people, and communicate in courteous, conversational style, while making decisions according to guidelines
Ability to compose well-written messages, with use of good grammar and appropriate punctuation.
Strong keyboard skills
Ability to navigate between multiple systems or applications simultaneously
Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel
Recommended education and experience
Minimum 18 years of age required 2-3 years’ experience in online moderation and engagement and/or online customer service desirable
Some experience in a call center environment helpful.
Work-at-home experience helpful.
Social media moderation and engagement experience preferred but not required
Healthcare background desirable but not required
Experience with social media tools such as those from LiveWorld, Salesforce, Sprinklr, Khoros, or similar tools desirable
College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Environment and Technical Requirements
Dependable, high-speed Internet access
Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training)
Ability to work in a quiet and secure home office atmosphere
Work must be performed on a desktop or laptop computer. Use of a tablet or mobile phone is not feasible for this position.
Language Fluency Requirements
All applicants must be fluent in English.
Some positions involve fluency in reading and writing in other languages
Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all hourly positions. English for all positions and specific languages for some positions
LiveWorld defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
We are currently recruiting US Residents with fluency in the following languages:
Social Community Management Specialist at Zillow
We are seeking a Social Media Community Management Specialist to bring the Zillow Brand to life across our social media ecosystem. To our customers, you will embody the brand, bringing its value and personality to life in social channels. Internally at Zillow, you will represent the voice of the Zillow customer, harnessing insights and advocating for their needs amongst various teams across the organization (including but not limited to social strategy, paid media, social listening, public relations, product, and customer service teams). You will have a keen eye for detail, a self-starter mentality, and an infectious passion for internet culture.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Moderate all inbound mentions of the brand across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube), partnering closely with PR and Reputation Management on issue escalation, mitigation, and management.
- Manage our social moderation agency, evaluating their responses and arming them with up-to-date brand, product, and campaign-related information.
- Manage the execution of day-to-day social media content across all major platforms with flawless execution.
- Create incremental and reactive social media content to insert the brand into relevant cultural moments.
- Be an expert in all Zillow products and features, working extensively with Brand, Marketing, PR and Consumer Care to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Actively monitor trends related to social media and the real estate industry to inform future campaign and content strategy.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $60,800.00 – $97,200.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Community Management role, ideally for a mid to large-size brand.
- You understand the nuances of social media platforms and channel best practices, and are able to use that knowledge to inform channel and content strategy.
- You are a self-starter that is eager to innovate and experiment with emerging platforms, features, and trends.
- You are closely in-tune with the overall social conversation, and can quickly identify trends, and engagement opportunities for the brand to take part in
- You possess the ability to analyze social conversations and report back on dominant conversation themes and sentiment.
- You are able to identify when social conversations are a risk for the brand and follow the proper escalation path independently.
- You have superior time management skills, a keen eye for detail, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
Mod Contractor at ModSquad
Who are the Mods?
Mods are professionals in customer experience (CX) services, working on the front lines to deliver exceptional customer and community experiences for various brands. They engage in activities like customer support, social media moderation, monitoring content, and playtesting games. Mods operate globally, present in 90 countries and speaking over 50 languages.
Work Environment and Flexibility
As freelance contractors, Mods have control over their journey, choosing their projects based on interests and knowledge. They work remotely in a private, secure, and noiseless workspace. Mods have the flexibility to set their own schedules and work hours, making it suitable for moonlighters, stay-at-home parents, students, and retirees.
Opportunities and Community
Mods have the chance to work with some of the coolest brands in the world across various industries like gaming, e-commerce, and entertainment. The community aspect is highlighted, with opportunities to meet other Mods and participate in charitable events like Extra Life to raise money for sick children.