Here are some work from home jobs you can do part-time with no interview that include you watching ads online and evaluating them.
You can earn up to $30/hour!
Personalized Ads Evaluator at Telus International
What does the work involve?
In this opportunity you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in the United States.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
- You must be currently residing in the United States
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android or IOS Smartphone to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Ads Quality Rater at Welocalize
In this opportunity, you will use a unique, web-based tool to evaluate search engine advertisements based on project guidelines. In this opportunity, you will receive professional development: work on exciting projects that will empower you to keep learning and growing, and be able to work with a multicultural, international team with a great variety of documents and content types
Job Title: Ads Quality Rater
Location: Remote (Must be based in the United States)
Hours: Minimum 5 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week; set your own schedule (Expect occasional peaks and dips in work)
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee
- Fluency in whatever language you apply in
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the country you apply in
- 18+ years old
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English (or whatever language you apply in) and comply with the project conventions and rules expected
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect confidentiality
Paid Sick Time
Employee Assistance Program
Following eligibility requirements: Medical Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Accident, Critical Illness,Hospital Indemnity Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Search Ads Evaluator at Appen
Help improve search ads results for one of the world's largest search engines!
Here are the details you need to know to join:
- Have a smartphone, Gmail address, and pass a Qualification Exam
- Minimum work requirements: 10 hours per week
- Pass all client service level checks
- Must be able rate tasks in the Language in the Locale you live in, as well as English
- More $$$ opportunities: We frequently offer production incentive raffles during peak volume periods!