Work from home doing data entry as a beginner!
- Long Term, Temporary Position
- Full-time 40 hours a week
- Work REMOTE
- Flexible Hours
Sound Physicians is a leading physician partner to hospitals, health plans, physician groups, and post-acute providers seeking to transform outcomes for acute episodes of care. For 20 years our high-performing and affordable care models have combined physician leadership, clinical process, technology, and analytics to consistently improve clinical and financial performance. We are pioneers in value, working together with our partners and community providers to bridge gaps in care, from hospital to home.
About the role:
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for uploading medical records to payor online portal for reimbursement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting payers by phone, email or portal to obtain authorization numbers.
- Update billing system and patients account with authorization number.
- Navigating various hospital EMR systems.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training or Special Licenses/ Certifications needed to perform this job:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of excel
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned task
- Ability to meet production metrics and assigned deadlines
Education and Experience:
High School graduate or equivalent
- Sitting at desk working on computer for extended periods of time
- As a temp this position is not benefits eligible.