Here are some work from home jobs jobs hiring now with no experience required! Make up to $36/hour!
Coordinator, Customer Relations – E-Commerce Operations (Drunk Elephant) at Shiseido
Prior experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or IBM Sterling Call Center is helpful but not a requirement.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional disposition towards customers during all points of engagement.
- Exemplifying company core values throughout all contact.
- Promptly responding to customer inquiries via email, messaging, chat, and phone.
- In-depth knowledge of Drunk Elephant philosophy, products, and policies.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve conflict.
- Maintaining detailed records of customer interactions and internal information related to each ticket.
- Daily order management tasks
- Fraud monitoring and notifications
- Liaising with FedEx
- Contributing to content creation and special team projects
- Providing feedback and escalating issues within the Digital department.
- Maintaining a conducive, remote work environment with dependable Internet connectivity
These responsibilities are in addition to the basic requirements of a Customer Relations “generalist”, including full knowledge of all Drunk Elephant products and usage, DrunkElephant.com policies, workflows, and providing service via email, web messaging, live chat, and phone within the Salesforce support ticketing system.
$26.81 – $36.87/ hour
Customer Solutions Specialist (Second Shift) – Entry Level at Aweber
We're currently hiring for remote team members in the following states: DC, DE, GA, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, UT, and VA. #BI-Remote
We are looking for an exceptional communicator who loves building and nurturing relationships that enhance the lives of each creator and small business owner that make up our community of amazing AWeber customers. By helping people understand how AWeber’s features can meet each of their unique needs, you will positively impact the lives of both seasoned marketers, and those folks just beginning their marketing journey.
As our Customer Solutions Specialist, you'll be responsible for working variable days including some weekend days (you'll receive your schedule at least a month in advance) on the Second Shift (1PM-10PM EST).
You will offer support over multiple channels, including livechat, email, phone, and social media platforms. Through troubleshooting, providing product education, and relaying marketing best practices you’ll be partnering with our customers so that they can successfully grow their businesses. Additionally, you’ll find yourself working on special projects and collaborating with fellow team members across the company with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience.
To thrive as a CS specialist you will take initiative and partner with our customers by proactively educating on best practices, bubbling up suggestions for new product features, and advocating for process enhancements in the CS department. Any knowledge of marketing technologies such as social media, landing pages, or email platforms will really make you stand out! You are also a leader who inspires others by your passion and investment in our customer’s success.
- 100% Remote – we're not going back to the office and here's why.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Home office equipment and internet stipend.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
Customer Experience Associate – Saturday to Wednesday PST hours- Remotely at Peerspace
Peerspace is looking for a customer support and escalations professional to join the growing Operations Team. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about our marketplace and provide an exceptional experience for our hosts and guests that book space with us. Our team drives revenue and makes an immediate impact on our product through customer insights.
**** For all our wonderful applicants, one must be located in the United States and able to work 9 am to 6pm PST hours Saturday to Wednesday ****
- Provide friendly and efficient service to Peerspace hosts and guests to make sure they have a seamless, no-hassle booking experience
- Identify and execute on opportunities to surprise and delight our hosts and guests
- You will serve as a first point of contact for onboarding hosts or recommending locations and services to guests
- Engage customers thoughtfully and professionally via existing and support channels (phone, email, live chat, etc.)
- Drive improvements in the customer experience and our internal workflow
- A passion for problem solving, interacting with customers, and teaching best practices to others on the team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort in prioritizing across potentially competing opportunities / demands
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Enthusiasm for and experience with improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce IQ, Salesforce)
- Previous, demonstrable experience with crafting online help resources
- Previous experience with sales
- Event planning skills
The annual hourly range for this role is $23.00-$25.00 per hour. The actual hourly amount will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data.
Peerspace is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work™ and we're a remote first company with team members located in cities around the globe. Beyond competitive salary and equity compensation, we provide a range of benefits and perks, including:
- 100% employee coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- $500 annual professional development allowance
- Discount on all Peerspace bookings
- Laptop, high res display, and stipend to setup home office
- Coworking membership if needed (in lieu of home office)
- Monthly cell phone and internet credit
- Access to the Peerspace network of inspiring spaces to do your best work
- Flexible take it as you need it time off policy
- Wellness Fridays observed company wide
- Biannual in-person, all company offsites and team-building events (in Peerspace locations, of course)
Also, check out: