If you're interested in data entry/typing-related jobs where you don't have to be on the phone all the time, check out this work-from-home job at HealthLabs.com.
About the HealthLabs.com
They're a company that specializes in quick and easy medical testing online.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger
- Written Communications
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company practices and accepted accounting practices.
- $23/hour (Estimated)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Relaxed “Tech Focused” Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic, challenging work environment
- Strong customer service skills; including a positive and friendly attitude towards both internal and external customers
- Proactive and independent; ability to identify resources and resolve issues in order to successfully complete tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Ability and desire to handle sensitive and confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- HealthLabs does require the candidate to undergo a background check and a drug screening after an offer is made.
No preferred/optional qualifications were mentioned.
They don't mention any technical requirements for your home office.
Also, check out: