Want to make up to $6,000 per month at home with an easy work from home job?
Here's your chance!
Customer Support Specialist at Aperia
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
This is a Remote position supporting the West Coast Region.
As a customer support specialist, you will be responsible for assisting our valued customers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and will work diligently to solve any issues our customers face between the company and our customers in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Address and respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, and social media in a timely and professional manner on a daily basis.
- Regularly diagnose and troubleshoot customer issues, escalating when necessary to appropriate teams and ensuring a timely resolution.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and services to provide accurate information and support to customers.
- Continuously gather customer feedback and share it with the product, sales, and marketing teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Promptly maintain detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments to ensure improved customer experience in future communications.
- Participate in training sessions to improve knowledge and performance as needed.
- Work closely with other team members and departments to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any potential issues.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Always maintain confidentiality to ensure the privacy and security of client information.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years experience in customer support.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Pleasant and straightforward phone and video manner.
- Strong organizational skills. You'll be working with many customers, and you'll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Willing to work a support window shift until 5pm PT.
Pay Range: $60,000 – $70,000
*Base salary only. Salary is dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.