Discover is hiring for 2000+ $17-$24/hour work-from-home jobs with no experience or degree required and possible $2000 sign-on bonuses.
They're customer support-related positions.
Discover is a credit card brand issued primarily in the U.S.
Inbound Customer Service at Discover
- We offer 100% remote, combo, or on site – it’s your choice! You do need to live in Ohio, Utah, Arizona, or Delaware (and surrounding area).
- And… Once you join the team, you will receive an office setup stipend of $250 and if working remote, you will receive a monthly stipend of $60 to help with internet.
We know you’re going to love it here! Discover has an outstanding culture and the employee experience is fantastic! Check out all the reasons to apply:
We have lots of options with start dates and schedules.
We post all our jobs in Eastern Standard Time- we’ve got you covered with a variety of shifts. We are currently hiring for schedules with start times that range between the following hours:
- (DE & OH) Available START times of 8:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, and 12:00 AM EST
- (UT) Available START times of 6:30 AM, 7:00 AM, 7:30 AM, 8:00 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 10:00 PM MDT
- (AZ) Available START times of 5:30 AM, 6:00 AM, 6:30 AM, 7:00 AM, 7:30 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 9:00 PM MST
Weekend Requirement: Shifts are Monday – Friday. The amount of weekend hours you will be required to work is based on business need. However, you can expect to work a minimum of 3 weekends per month.
Starting wage of $17.00 per hour with shift differential opportunities to earn up to $23.76 per hour.
Full Time Benefits
We could say there are too many to list, but it’s worth it to share the good news!
Starting DAY ONE (yes, you heard that correctly – NO WAITING PERIOD), you can take advantage of our amazing benefit package, designed with you and your future in mind! Check out the full list:
- Paid time off (at minimum, 20 personal days + 7 holidays per year)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Education Assistance: fully paid bachelor's and tuition assistance & reimbursement options
- 401K with company match and fixed contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
What You Will Do
- You’ll spend the majority of your shift on the phone (inbound calls), speaking with customers, listening to their concerns, assisting them with online navigation and providing them with the best solutions. You’ll be a pro at problem solving! You might interact with customers on the phone, in a chat session, or responding to emails.
- Working from home, you will need a quiet workspace so you can focus on our customers. You’ll also need a minimum of 5 MBPS up/download speed from your internet provider.
- We’ll provide you with all the equipment you need! Monitors, computer, keyboard, mouse, headset, and an amazing new hire training experience. You’ll also have the best coaches to help you deliver the best service!
- We’ll provide you with procedures and tools to handle our customer’s needs and strengthen their relationship with Discover.
Qualifications You Will Need to Succeed
- Be reliable! We need you here to take care of our customers. Be committed to working your schedule.
- Enjoy helping others. You will be busy, taking call after call, assisting our customers.
- We are always looking for ways to make things better for our employees and customers- that means you will experience change, sometimes at a fast pace.
- Positive energy, strong communication, ability to focus on the issue and not take things personally. Let your personality shine.
- We want you to succeed! That means you will receive coaching and feedback. Be open and willing to try new things.
Bonus Points if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in related field
Benefits you might not have expected
- Employee Assistance Program Counselors
- Discover Care@Work Family Assistance Program (Discounted childcare at participating centers, free care.com membership, and subsidized Backup Care Services)
- Perks at Work (access discounts from over 30,000 merchants, earning WOW Points while you shop)
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Development groups and training
- If you do choose to work onsite, we have a full service cafeteria featuring Starbucks and subsidized mindful options, as well as access to our Fitness Center. We also have onsite Health Clinics.
Also, check out: