If you want to get paid as much as $8500/month working from home without experience, check these out:
Client Account Executive at Contra
Contra is a professional community for the independent digital workforce. Digital professionals use Contra to create stunning visual profiles, earn money commission-free, and build high-quality professional communities and referral networks.
What you'll do:
- Build meaningful relationships with clients through timely and engaging communication with the goal to determine the clients needs, build value and establish a successful relationship with Contra
- Proactively anticipate and address escalating client issues with speed and urgency
- Develop creative outreach strategies to increase client engagement, retention, drive growth, reduce churn
- Coordinate and participate in user interviews with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business and help them to derive maximum value from Contra
- Partner with clients to understand their hiring needs and ensure they are finding amazing talent to work with through Contra
- Deliver accurate projections through strong pipeline management and forecasting
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Consistently strive to exceed the quarterly goals that have been set and be compensated competitively with a commission structure
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Mission driven. Our mission truly resonates with you and you would like to be a part of what we are building together at Contra!
- A dedicated team player. You thrive in a collaborative, remote-only environment and you are comfortable with 8am-12 pm PST core hours and flexibility around those hours for the rest of your work day.!
- Passionate about learning. Share a genuine curiosity for learning, alway eager to pick up new skills. We don’t expect everyone to know everything but you learn quickly!
- Goal oriented. Understand what you need to do in order to achieve your goals without needing all of the bells and whistles.
- Committed to trying. Have the resilience and willingness to try and try again even if you fail after a few attempts!
- Ambitious attitude. You bring a strong work ethic and contagious energy to your team as we work towards our North Star.
- Path Paver. Joining a startup you enjoy taking ownership, building out processes and documentation that might not exist to share with your team members.
- Remote-only culture that is here to stay
- 100% health coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for all international contractors
- 401k matching for US full-time employees
- $4,000 laptop reimbursement upon starting + additional equipment, co-working, education, and meetups
- No-meeting Wednesdays
- Half days every third Friday of the month to enjoy a long weekend, reduce screen fatigue, and decompress
- Generous time off — 2 week-long company-wide shutdowns per year subject to hitting business goals. The purpose is so we can all collectively relax together, in addition to paid time off and flex days.
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual team-wide off-site (our most recent was in June 2022!)
- A custom slack emoji, just for you!
Also, check out: