Here are some $1000/week worldwide work from anywhere job with no phone calls!
The company is Chess.com.
Chess.com is an online community for chess players.
Member Support Specialist for Chess.com
You are thoughtful, empathetic, and understanding with the ability to guide users through problems or issues. You have extensive experience working with others to solve problems in a clear, concise, and respectful way! Your role will be to help Chess.com members solve their problems. We get thousands of support requests each day and you will need to either find their answer, or resolve their issue. You will use your own computer to login to our support system and resolve tickets. You will also be expected to help test new features and document bugs, etc. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously. You have been working in or dreamed of working in the gaming industry and are ready to turn your talents towards chess!
What You’ll Do
- Using our ticketing system you will respond to users issues and concerns with timeliness and detail
- You will identify feature bugs or concerns and report them to relevant teams
- You will be on the lookout for harassment and foul-play
- Handle high amounts of incoming tickets
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- Completed high school
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Chess player
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full time or equivalent position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants from anywhere!
What You’ll Do
As a Graphic Designer, you will work to bring fun, personality, and professionalism to our media, marketing, and broadcast events. You will work closely with our art directors and project managers to deliver designs in a fast paced yet friendly environment. You will be an integral part of bringing the fun of chess to millions of players daily. Our ideal candidate will have experience working across the disciplines of online design, and demonstrate the ability to create graphics that are simple, clear, and fun. You should have a demonstrated ability to build dynamic graphics packages and templates across a wide array of styles. You should have strong foundational design skills, and be constantly learning and mastering new skills to work towards developing your creative vision.
*You must share work online to be considered for this position.
- 3+ years experience in online design
- Strong graphic design acumen
- Exceptional creativity and problem solving
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Figma
- Strong production skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Portfolio displaying breadth of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take creative input and collaborate with team members
- Able to stay productive and fulfilled in a remote work environment
- Able to work at least 4 hours that overlap with core US hours
- Must have high speed internet connection
- Illustration skills are a bonus
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time or equivalent position
- We are 100% remote (always have been, always will be!)
- What was the most interesting project you worked on?
- How does your skillset align with the role?
- What gets you excited about this role?
- Tell me about the project where you've went above and beyond to get it done
- Give your best logical argument for why the moon landing was faked.
Also, check out: