If you want a $175/day or so, worldwide, work-from-home chat support job that doesn't require phone calls or experience to apply, here's a great job to check out:
It's the Customer Support Agent position at Bumble.
Bumble is a dating app that also lets you meet new friends and professional.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Provide friendly, personal, and efficient customer support via email.
- Accurately document customer feedback for further analysis.
- Stay up-to-date on product changes in order to understand member pain points and help them troubleshoot their concerns.
- Assist the Community Operations Manager – Compliance with ad hoc tasks as required.
- English language fluency is a must–including flawless spelling and grammar. Major bonus points if you’re fluent in an additional language–particularly Spanish, Portuguese, German, French.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology – including PC, social media, and the Bumble app.
- Bonus points if you have some knowledge of data protection regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- You’re familiar with current events and online trends
- You have great communication skills and a “can-do” attitude
- You’re a problem-solver and a forward thinker
- You’re able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You’re deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand, vision, and values
The “Apply Here” button above is for US location. Make sure you apply for the right country.
Also, check out: