Here are some of the best work from home chat and emails jobs available:
Customer Support Associate at Squarespace
This remote role reports to a Customer Support Team Lead. You will begin on February 5th, 2024 and must be able to work Central Standard Time Hours.
You'll Get To…
- Respond to customer-submitted live chats and email in a timely manner
- Queue-based, typing work will account for approximately 90% of the role
- Live Chat is our primary channel of support in this role
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through questions and issues with their Account, Billing, or other transactional inquiries
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues
Who We're Looking For
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support)
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform
- Consistent and dependable WiFi and a personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction and fully customer focused
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Health Savings Account with Squarespace funding
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Supplemental Insurance plans
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote Stipend
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Cash Compensation Range: $36,500 – $41,700 USD
Creator/Customer Support Specialist (100% Remote Worldwide) at VidIQ
vidIQ is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic team member to join our Creator Support Department as a Creator/Customer Support Specialist. You will play a crucial role in providing support to our valued users.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting users with their inquiries and providing timely and accurate solutions
- Offering guidance and support to users on how to effectively utilize vidIQ's features and tools
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical issues, and escalating them to the appropriate teams if needed
- Building strong relationships with users and ensuring their satisfaction with our services
- Collecting feedback from users and sharing it with the product development team to help improve our platform
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 2+ Yrs Experience in providing customer support
- Knowledge of YouTube and other social media platforms
- Understanding of video content creation and optimization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in using customer support tools and software (Intercom, Asana, Stripe)
- Ability to work from 5 am to 1 pm PST, including one weekday
Nice to have:
- You have your own small YouTube channel
- Proficiency in different languages
Creator Support Agent at Podia
We're hiring for a Tuesday – Saturday schedule in GMT or GMT +1 time zones.
At Podia, we’re building the most creator-friendly platform on the planet to help people build websites, manage email marketing, sell courses and digital products, host communities, and more.
The Creator Support team plays a key part in our creator-friendly reputation by helping creators succeed in launching and growing their businesses. In fact, our support is a top reason creators cite for using Podia. We’re looking for a super-friendly and tech-savvy person to join us! 🙌
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop a solid foundation in our products and best practices for using Podia in order to be experts for our creators ✨
- Respond courteously, effectively, and quickly via chat and email to creators’ questions, meeting or exceeding our team’s Service Level Agreements and CSAT goals 🚀
- Troubleshoot and log bug reports with our developers, keeping creators updated along the way 🔍
- Provide feedback to Support Leadership on opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of support we provide 💡
We’re looking for someone with:
- Really, really, really good writing skills, who can rewrite this bullet to make it sound better 🖊️
- Ability to meet people where they are: you can take screenshots and record videos for creators like a boss 💪
- Time management and organizational skills to successfully balance multiple priorities ✅
- Problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting chops 😎
- Support experience. You know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you 😊
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Have created and / or sold an online course, digital download, or community before 🤑
- Have experience with help desk software and tools like Linear, Zoom, Basecamp, and Slack 💬
- Have experience working remotely and access to a stable internet connection 🗺️
- Have worked with digital creators before 🖥️
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Extreme autonomy. No micro-managing here. You’ll be given high-level direction and the skills to set you up for success 📚
- That said, the rest of the team is always ready to lend a hand—or even an ear if you just need to bounce around some ideas 🧠
- Competitive compensation and equity in a rapidly-growing company. We want to hire the best people, and we’re ready to pay for them. We use a standardized salary scale set at the 90th percentile of US salaries for each role—regardless of where you are in the world 💰
- 401(k) match, health insurance, and other medical benefits (US-based employees), or a quarterly stipend that can be spent on health-related expenses (non-US-based employees) 💊
- Work from anywhere with a stable internet connection 🌎
- You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of countries and backgrounds. We work hard to make Podia an inclusive workplace for everyone 🌈
- We have a rapidly growing base of passionate customers. Your work will be seen and appreciated by many people ❤️
- Great benefits which include three weeks paid vacation (plus another week during the December holidays), sabbaticals every three years, professional development credit, paid family leave, a new laptop, and more 😊
- (Paid for) annual retreats to spend time with the team and have fun together ✈️
- The chance to connect with some of the best creators in the biz 🏆
- We’ve been around since 2014, have the greatest customers in the world, and a team that will stop at nothing to help our creators win. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, let’s talk!
Customer Support Agent at Sticker Mule
You'll be responsible for providing Sticker Mule customers with world-class customer support. We deliver fast, reliable, and efficient service. We only offer support via email and social media, so you must have outstanding writing skills. You'll respond to customer inquiries in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
1. Respond to customers via email using a conversational and helpful tone.
2. Propose edits and additions to FAQs and internal knowledge base.
3. Suggest opportunities for our product team to make our customers happy.
4. Offer ideas to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
1. 1+ years experience in a Customer Support role
2. Exceptional writing skills
3. Experience working remotely
Monday – Friday
Pay & benefits
2. 401k plan with 4% employer match
3. Health & dental insurance
4. 4 weeks paid vacation
5. $500 signing bonus
6. Work from home
Sales Chat Specialist at Site123
Experience and understanding of the website building field. Proven Experience of sales / customer service in general and via live chat. Excellent communication, analytical, listening and organizational skills. Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers. Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task. Knowledgeable of social media applications, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Competent in MS office and web browser environments. English level – Fluent/Native. Availability to work during standard working hours and days in the U.S. A team player with excellent communication skills.
Additional languages. Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience with other website builder platforms.
Provide a positive customer experience for our customers. Provide prices and increase sales through chat (and also e-mail). Build customer relationships as part of the sales process.
Social Media Agent at LiveWorld
At LiveWorld, our social media agents provide social customer service, engagement for marketing purposes, adverse events management, and/or protection of brand image. A LiveWorld agent provides a great experience for a brand’s customers in their online venues. This position is an hourly, part-time, work-at-home position. Flexibility is needed to occasionally work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Primary responsibilities for the various agent positions may include, but are not limited to:
Review and take appropriate action on social media posts according to brand guidelines, to include rejecting or approving content, tracking, and escalating.
Triage and respond to customers’ questions selecting and personalizing previously prepared responses or in a social context.
Actively engaging with online users, stimulating, guiding, and participating in conversations. Authoring responses on the fly.
Research customer service answers, in some cases client CRM systems.
Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues
Required skills and traits
Ability to connect with people, and communicate in courteous, conversational style, while making decisions according to guidelines
Ability to compose well-written messages, with use of good grammar and appropriate punctuation.
Strong keyboard skills
Ability to navigate between multiple systems or applications simultaneously
Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel
Recommended education and experience
Minimum 18 years of age required 2-3 years’ experience in online moderation and engagement and/or online customer service desirable
Some experience in a call center environment helpful.
Work-at-home experience helpful.
Social media moderation and engagement experience preferred but not required
Healthcare background desirable but not required
Experience with social media tools such as those from LiveWorld, Salesforce, Sprinklr, Khoros, or similar tools desirable
College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Environment and Technical Requirements
Dependable, high-speed Internet access
Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training)
Ability to work in a quiet and secure home office atmosphere
Work must be performed on a desktop or laptop computer. Use of a tablet or mobile phone is not feasible for this position.
Language Fluency Requirements
All applicants must be fluent in English.
Some positions involve fluency in reading and writing in other languages
Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all hourly positions. English for all positions and specific languages for some positions
LiveWorld defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
We are currently recruiting US Residents with fluency in the following languages:
Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist at Uscreen
What you’ll do
- Answer live chat and email support questions from our clients in a timely, accurate fashion
- Be an expert on our platform, platform limitations, and platform workarounds
- Contribute to the Support internal ‘knowledge base’ and help ensure technical changes are promptly reflected in external facing ‘help guides’
- Other duties and projects as delegated by the Manager of Technical Support
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Working hours, Friday through Monday 2 am – 12 pm Eastern Time
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience, with preference for experience in a SaaS environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
🎁You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- A growth mindset and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to excel and achieve
- Experience with online video or website hosting
- Experience with Intercom
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Technical Support Agent at QuickMail
As part of our Customer Support team, you’ll be the first point of contact for our users as well as prospecting users who have questions before signing up.
We pride ourselves on being highly knowledgeable support representatives, with a clear goal to find the best solution to help our users be successful (not just answering tickets).
It requires a great ability to be resourceful and problem-solving.
Success is measured in replies to resolution, user adoption of new features, and conversion from free use to paid plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving problems and providing best solution (including workarounds)
- Developing a deep understanding of how Quickmail works. You are willing to become an expert, knowing the system inside out
- Guiding potential users through plan decisions and account setup to best find success in QuickMail
- Writing technical documentation for our knowledge base
- Investigate the user’s key objectives, and drive the adoption of functionality beyond the expected
- Provide training and continued support through highly effective relationship management, centered on the customer experience
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the email ecosystem (what is SPF, DKIM, able to read email source, know what is imp[acting deliverability…)
- Creating bug reports to help the developers understand where an issue is coming from and how to replicate it
- You can solve problems, you are persistent and are comfortable with the unknown.
- You are always curious and going beyond the surface level of understanding
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- You can make informed decisions without waiting for a go signal.
- You have a fast and reliable internet connection (at least 50Mbps) and a good computer (at least 32 GB RAM) with a webcam.
- You demonstrate great attention to detail by entering penguin when asked what is your favorite animal
- You are a fluent English speaker who is also good at writing (grammar, spelling, and punctuation)
- You are okay with working in Europe or EST US time zone
- Experience working as technical support in SaaS or other email software
- Experience working in a fully-remote team
- Experience in handling sales inquiries or business development
- Knowledgeable in the email ecosystem. (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records, email deliverability, etc.)
Customer Support Associate (Part-Time) at Underdog Fantasy
About the role and why it's unique:
- Approach user inquiries with a cool, open-minded approach and make sure that their concerns are being fully heard
- Gather information from users in order to efficiently reach solutions by cross-collaborating with teams from several different departments
- Create a lasting impression on every user through transparent, open, and honest communication
- Assist with account & payment reviews in order to ensure users are appropriately using Underdog as it was intended to be used
- Show up everyday with a positive attitude and excited to help the team collectively reach its goals
- Deliver exceptional customer support via email, addressing inquiries related to account management and financial transactions
- Expertly resolve Pick'em and Draft-related inquiries with precision and efficiency
- Offer comprehensive technical assistance to both Web and Mobile app users
- Assist in facilitating a smooth and seamless onboarding experience for users, ensuring their successful adoption of the app
Who you are:
- Flexible weekday & weekend availability, for a productive 25 hour work week
- An optimistic and proactive individual, dedicated to finding solutions
- A versatile team player, adept at navigating diverse situations with ease
- A clear and concise communicator, with an emphasis on writing skills
- A receptive individual who embraces new perspectives and approaches
- An insatiably curious learner, driven to acquire new knowledge daily
- A customer service expert, delivering exceptional support by showcasing deep product expertise
- Proficient multitasker, committed to delivering high-quality work across various tasks
Even better if you have…
- Experience with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems)
- Fantasy Sports and/or Sports Betting knowledge
- 1-2 years of customer support or related experience
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
Our targeted compensation rate for this position is $20 an hour, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we're willing to negotiate.
What we can offer you:
- Unlimited PTO (we're extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks)
- A $500 home office allowance
- Underdog credits to play on our platform
- A connected virtual first culture with a highly engaged distributed workforce
- 5% 401k match, FSA, company paid health, dental, vision plan options for employees and dependents