If you want to work from home and don't have experience or a degree, check this out:
It's the Customer Solutions Specialist job at Aweber.
Aweber is an email marketing and autoresponder software to small businesses worldwide.
Here are the details:
Customer Solutions Specialist at Aweber
What you'll do:
“You will offer support over multiple channels, including live chat, email, phone, and social media platforms. Through troubleshooting, providing product education, and relaying marketing best practices you’ll be partnering with our customers so that they can successfully grow their businesses. Additionally, you’ll find yourself working on special projects and collaborating with fellow team members across the company with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience.
To thrive as a CS specialist, you will take initiative and partner with our customers by proactively educating on best practices, bubbling up suggestions for new product features, and advocating for process enhancements in the CS department. Any knowledge of marketing technologies such as social media, landing pages, or email platforms will really make you stand out! You are also a leader who inspires others by your passion and investment in our customer’s success.”
“We are looking for an exceptional communicator who loves building and nurturing relationships that enhance the lives of each creator and small business owner that make up our community of amazing AWeber customers.
By helping people understand how AWeber’s features can meet each of their unique needs, you will positively impact the lives of both seasoned marketers, and those folks just beginning their marketing journey.”
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.
- Give me a specific time when you received constructive feedback and how did you handle it.
- Tell me a time when you made a mistake at work and what did you learn from it.
- Has there ever been a time at work that you have sold someone something and how did you do that?
- Tell me about Aweber and what we do?
- How much HTML and CSS do you know?
Also, check out:
3 replies to "$6000/Month No Experience Work-From-Home Job for Beginners"