This company will pay you $40/hour for watching videos online!
Content Curator at Aquent Talent
Salary: $40.01 – $44.46 hourly
***Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; and San Diego, CA
The main function of a content specialist is to aid in surfacing the best content and conversations on the platform. The typical content specialist will have excellent editorial judgment, a strong command of social media and short-form video trends, and understand how both inform cultural conversations.
- Curate best-in-class content, including entertainment and short-form video content from a diverse set of creators
- Identify cultural trends and breaking creators across a diverse spectrum of topics
- Track data and dashboards to help inform content insights and analyses
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as program requires, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
- Experience in video – short-form video and/or social video a plus
- Knowledge in internet culture; cultural trends
- Excellent data and content analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree required
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $40.01 – $44.46 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.