Annuities Sales Associate at Prudential
What you'll do:
- Learn about the financial services industry.
- Grow and develop in the role with the expectation to progress to more senior positions on the Annuities National Sales Desk.
- Gain exposure to different departments throughout the organization.
- Obtain your FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and life licenses.
- Once licensed, immediately promote to a Senior Inbound Sales Consultant role.
- Desire and curiosity to learn about annuities and other investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations
- Sales experiences or internships are a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under time constraints
- Self-motivated and team-focused
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, tactfulness, and a desire to continuously improve
- Emergent sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities
- Ability to be confident, persuasive, and credible over the phone and in person
- Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and State Insurance license required (or able to obtain within 150 days)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Also, check out: