Here's an Amazon work-from-home job you can get with no experience or degree needed.
Here are some important links for jobs at Amazon:
What You'll Do:
- Assist customers over the phone and on the web with a variety of questions.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls.
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers will have in each interaction
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish.
- Handle all customer information with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating the Care medical app.
- $18/hour (estimated by Glassdoor)
- Flexible hours
- More on potential benefits here
- Education – High School, and/or prior experience in customer service or health care sector
- Friendly, kind demeanor
- Strong grasp of the English language: can communicate clearly and effectively in both verbally and written form.
- Flexibility in scheduling (willing to work nights and/or weekends)
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- You may use an external monitor (with appropriate cables), wired USB keyboard, and wired USB mouse, but they are not required or provided
Also, check out: