Community Manager at Ahrefs
What you'll do:
- Moderate the flow of messages & conversations and ensure that all of them are on topic and well-organized.
- Follow the latest trends in SEO & Marketing and run the most interesting news and events by our community members to facilitate discussions.
- Come up with, host and moderate new ways to engage our community.
- Come up with creative ideas to serve community members.
- Make our community a safe environment where people treat each other with mutual respect.
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with SEO and digital marketing
- Experience with Ahrefs’ SEO tools
- Passion for teaching and sharing ideas
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and lots of autonomy
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space
- Travel and accommodation for attending marketing conferences around the globe
- Annual team retreat
- [Remote] Work from anywhere in the world
- [Remote] Annual visit to our HQ in Singapore
- [Singapore] Beautiful office in the CBD
- [Singapore] An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!)
- [Singapore] First-class workplace equipment
Also, check out: