Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist at Uscreen
Location: Remote — Americas
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As a Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist, you will help our creators & entrepreneurs grow by solving interesting technical challenges. Our customers will lean on you to get the most value out of the Uscreen platform. By providing that support, you’ll help us take our industry-leading customer satisfaction scores to new heights!
🚀 What you’ll do
- Answer live chat and email support questions from our clients in a timely, accurate fashion
- Be an expert on our platform, platform limitations, and platform workarounds
- Contribute to the Support internal ‘knowledge base’ and help ensure technical changes are promptly reflected in external facing ‘help guides’
- Other duties and projects as delegated by the Manager of Technical Support
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Working hours, Friday through Monday 2 am – 12 pm Eastern Time
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience, with preference for experience in a SaaS environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
🎁You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- A growth mindset and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to excel and achieve
- Experience with online video or website hosting
- Experience with Intercom
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Fraud and Payments Associate at Underdog Fantasy
About the role and why it’s unique:
- Utilize internal data and reporting tools to detect fraudulent or suspicious activity
- Gather risk-related data from external resources
- Perform manual AML and KYC checks as needed
- Conduct KYC verification and authenticate documents
- Perform initial account investigations and prepare fraud reports to be escalated to the proper departments
- Assist in collecting data and using that data to help resolve chargeback and/or patron complaints
- Be part of a team that can collaborate remotely in real time
- Work closely with our Customer Service team to help resolve any patron inquiries or issues regarding payments or fraud
Who you are:
- 1+ Years in a fraud and payments role with increasing responsibility
- Comfortable sorting through large amounts of information
- A problem solver with the ability to make their own real time decisions
- Knowledgeable about payment processes & procedures
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience in the sports/gaming or fintech space
- Previous experience in a startup environment
Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $65,000 and $80,000, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we're willing to negotiate.
What we can offer you:
- Unlimited PTO (we're extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks)
- A $500 home office allowance
- Underdog credits to play on our platform
- A connected virtual first culture with a highly engaged distributed workforce
- 5% 401k match, FSA, company paid health, dental, vision plan options for employees and dependents
Technical Support Advocate at QuickMail
QuickMail is one of the leading cold email outreach solutions for sending business-to-business cold emails. It is used by organizations worldwide to reach out to potential clients, generate leads, book meetings, and close deals.
Our clients are composed of Entrepreneurs, Founders, Growth Marketers & Agencies.
QuickMail was started in 2014. We are 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of highly driven co-workers.
About the role
As part of our Customer Support team, you’ll be the first point of contact for our users as well as prospecting users who have questions before signing up.
We pride ourselves to be highly knowledgeable support representatives, with a clear goal to find the best solution to help our users be successful (not just answering tickets).
Success is measured in replies to resolution, user adoption of new features, and conversion from free use to paid plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving the problem of our users with the best solution possible (including workarounds)
- Developing a deep understanding of how [Quickmail.io](http://quickmail.io/) works. You are willing to become an expert, knowing the system inside out
- Guiding potential users through plan decisions and account setup to best find success in QuickMail
- Writing technical documentation for our knowledge base
- Investigate the user’s key objectives, and driving their adoption of [Quickmail.io](http://quickmail.io/)’s functionality beyond the expected
- Provide training and continued support through highly effective relationship management, centered on the customer experience
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the email ecosystem (what is SPF, DKIM, able to read email source, know what is imp[acting deliverability…)
- Creating bug reports to help the developers understand where an issue is coming from and how to replicate it
- Always curious and going beyond the surface level of understanding
- Comfortable giving feedback with the intention to help and receiving feedback without justifying the action behind the feedback
- Can take informed decisions without waiting for a go signal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A fast and reliable internet connection and a good computer (at least 32 GB RAM) with a webcam
- Demonstrate that you have great attention to detail by entering koala when asked what is your favorite animal
- A fluent English speaker who is also good at writing (grammar, spelling, and punctuation)
- Comfortable working in Europe or EST US time zone
- Experience working as technical support in SaaS or other email software
- Experience working in a fully-remote team
- Experience in handling sales inquiries or business development
- Knowledgeable in the email ecosystem. (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records, email deliverability, etc.)
Product Support Associate at Teachable
As a Product Support Associate, you will delight our Creators by providing solutions to customer issues, and acting as a liaison between internal teams and customers. You’ll be part of a best-in-class support organization that has a unique position in being able to work directly with our Creators and help scaffold their online businesses to new heights.
This is a work-from-home position based in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Provide a world-class customer experience by efficiently and enthusiastically delivering solutions to creators, and empowering them to get the most out of the Teachable platform
- Become an expert on the functionality and capabilities of the Teachable platform, and stay up to date on our rapidly evolving product offering
- Drive business goals by consistently meeting/exceeding individual and team KPIs, and demonstrating a sense of urgency in communicating with our creators
- Collaborate cross-departmentally by reporting customer feedback and insights to our marketing, product and engineering teams
- Iterate on our internal team processes as the Teachable product continues to evolve
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years providing high-volume email/live chat support, preferably in SaaS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills: you are comfortable translating complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic inclination to understand what the customer is saying versus what they mean
- Curiosity for learning – you enjoy taking on new challenges and are able to quickly distill learnings in a fast-paced environment to best support our Creators and teams.
- High level of technical aptitude; the ability to pick up new technologies quickly and explain complex concepts simply
- Working knowledge and experience using helpdesk tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom or similar
- Prior experience with technical troubleshooting
- Passionate about both teaching and learning
- Results driven: If you see something that can be done differently, you take action, and advocate on behalf of our creators
- At Teachable, we are committed to providing fair and competitive pay (using market data to inform our pay bands), rewarding high performance, and ensuring all employees have the opportunity and ability to impact Teachable’s overall company value. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically following performance review cycles currently conducted bi-annually or in conjunction with a promotion.
- This role is open to remote candidates in the U.S.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- This is a full time, non-exempt position.
- Our product support team operates seven days a week, 365 days a year, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
- Evening, weekend and holiday availability is required. You’ll be assigned a specific shift. (8 hours per day / 40 hours per week).
- For this role, the hourly range is $23.00 to 25.50. Total compensation also includes a competitive benefits package and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, education, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Customer Support Agent at Sticker Mule
You'll be responsible for providing Sticker Mule customers with world-class customer support. We deliver fast, reliable, and efficient service. We only offer support via email and social media, so you must have outstanding writing skills. You'll respond to customer inquiries in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
1. Respond to customers via email using a conversational and helpful tone.
2. Propose edits and additions to FAQs and internal knowledge base.
3. Suggest opportunities for our product team to make our customers happy.
4. Offer ideas to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
1. 1+ years experience in a Customer Support role
2. Exceptional writing skills
3. Experience working remotely
Monday – Friday
Pay & benefits
2. 401k plan with 4% employer match
3. Health & dental insurance
4. 4 weeks paid vacation
5. $500 signing bonus
6. Work from home
Creator Support Agent – GMT / GMT + 1, Tuesday – Saturday at Podia
The Creator Support team plays a key part in our creator-friendly reputation by helping creators succeed in launching and growing their businesses. In fact, our support is a top reason creators cite for using Podia. We’re looking for a super-friendly and tech-savvy person to join us! 🙌
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop a solid foundation in our products and best practices for using Podia in order to be experts for our creators ✨
- Respond courteously, effectively, and quickly via chat and email to creators’ questions, meeting or exceeding our team’s Service Level Agreements and CSAT goals 🚀
- Troubleshoot and log bug reports with our developers, keeping creators updated along the way 🔍
- Provide feedback to Support Leadership on opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of support we provide 💡
We’re looking for someone with:
- Really, really, really good writing skills, who can rewrite this bullet to make it sound better 🖊️
- Ability to meet people where they are: you can take screenshots and record videos for creators like a boss 💪
- Time management and organizational skills to successfully balance multiple priorities ✅
- Problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting chops 😎
- Support experience. You know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you 😊
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Have created and / or sold an online course, digital download, or community before 🤑
- Have experience with help desk software and tools like Linear, Zoom, Basecamp, and Slack 💬
- Have experience working remotely and access to a stable internet connection 🗺️
- Have worked with digital creators before 🖥️
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Extreme autonomy. No micro-managing here. You’ll be given high-level direction and the skills to set you up for success 📚
- That said, the rest of the team is always ready to lend a hand—or even an ear if you just need to bounce around some ideas 🧠
- Competitive compensation and equity in a rapidly-growing company. We want to hire the best people, and we’re ready to pay for them. We use a standardized salary scale set at the 90th percentile of US salaries for each role—regardless of where you are in the world 💰
- 401(k) match, health insurance, and other medical benefits (US-based employees), or a quarterly stipend that can be spent on health-related expenses (non-US-based employees) 💊
- Work from anywhere with a stable internet connection 🌎
- You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of countries and backgrounds. We work hard to make Podia an inclusive workplace for everyone 🌈
- We have a rapidly growing base of passionate customers. Your work will be seen and appreciated by many people ❤️
- Great benefits which include three weeks paid vacation (plus another week during the December holidays), sabbaticals every three years, professional development credit, paid family leave, a new laptop, and more 😊
- (Paid for) annual retreats to spend time with the team and have fun together ✈️
- The chance to connect with some of the best creators in the biz 🏆
- We’ve been around since 2014, have the greatest customers in the world, and a team that will stop at nothing to help our creators win. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, let’s talk!
Community Manager (Video Games) at Keywords Studios
Please note the applications are open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just UK residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as those are a 100% remote, Work-From-Home roles.
Currently we are accepting spontaneous applications for multiple positions in the fields of Community Management and Social Media Management. Some of the responsibilities and requirements listed may not be applicable to all roles.Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about the videogames industry.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Building in-depth reports on community growth and engagement, and proposing improvements based on those findings.
- Assisting the developer by collating and reporting on player feedback.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and as needed.
As a remote role, we offer flexibility and a nice work-life balance.
Our company culture is fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive, and we welcome people from all over the world.
We work on exciting projects with global brands. We help the world’s greatest game development/publisher studios on community and social media management, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
Depending on your location, as well as each project and its needs, the job could be open to freelance cooperation or employment contract if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our company as your next career move. We value diversity and inclusivity, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment for all our employees. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of community management/social media in gaming on professional basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bilingualism (particularly English with Japanese, French, Spanish or German) is a plus.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding of social media/community management platforms/ channels (Discord, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Expertise with social listening and social management best practices.
- Experience managing or moderating a thriving gaming community.
- Higher education in marketing, business administration, communication, adult education, or related fields.