Work from home doing data entry and typing with these easy remote jobs:
Collections Rep at Apria
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
The collections representative follows-up with insurance companies to resolve unpaid claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researches any overdue account balance that is fully or partially unpaid and follows up by mail and/or phone to insurance carriers or customers on delinquent payments.
- Reviews unpaid and underpaid claims. Resubmits or appeals as necessary.
- Verifies payment information adjustments to supervisor.
- Coordinates collection activities for delinquent accounts by preparing information for external collection agencies or attorneys.
- Complies with the Fair Debt Collector Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding account status.
- Researches customer’s accounts thoroughly and documents appropriately.
- Resolves discrepancies and prepares adjustments and refunds as necessary.
- Ensures that all information regarding collection activity of account is entered accurately into the billing system.
- Brings recurring issues to the attention of the department supervisor.
- Initiates payments and resubmits bills as necessary.
- Pursues patient for payment obligations when insurance defaults as permitted by law or contractual relationships.
- Report to work punctually at assigned starting time, and have reliable, consistent attendance
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma is required.
- One year of related experience is required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Basic skills in Word and Excel
- English (reading, writing, verbal).
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
Data Analyst – Data Entry at Juristat
Juristat is building an innovative suite of products, and we need the team to create those tools. We’re seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our data team as a Data Analyst. This team is responsible for acquiring and analyzing the most complete and accurate data available to grow our products and inform our business strategies.
This particular team member will be responsible for analyzing incoming legal documents in real-time to detect and correct errors in our processing, enter data from the source documents into templates, annotate legal documents, and provide feedback to others, to improve our proprietary artificial intelligence.
This role is 100% remote work-from-home. If you possess high attention to detail and a strong work ethic – this is the job for you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analyzing digital documents and related data
- Reviewing data and documents for errors
- Entering, correcting, and formatting data from source documents
- Working cooperatively with other Juristat team members
- Consistently meeting individual and team performance objectives
- Becoming familiar with Juristat’s tools and systems in order to understand all team-related internal systems, processes, and procedures
- Potential to grow into a larger role, based on performance, skills, and experience
This is an entry-level position with a salary range of $30-$35k/year, plus overtime (not required). There is room for potential growth into leadership, training/development, technical, or revenue positions. To learn more about working at Juristat, visit our career page and our DEI page. We offer a fully remote work environment, flexible work times, flexible PTO, multiple health insurance plan choices, a 401k, and company-funded equipment.
There are several qualities that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You are extremely organized and possess high attention to detail
- You have a strong work ethic
- You are trustworthy and can maintain confidentiality
- You are skilled at typing and using digital word processors, such as Microsoft Word and/or Google Documents, as well as other similar computer applications
- You are knowledgeable of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You can quickly adapt to new processes and procedures as our team grows and our processes rapidly improve
- You are excited to learn about our current processes and infrastructure, and willing to provide creative suggestions to improve our workflow as you grow in your role
- While this is a fully remote position, we can only consider those whose legal residence is in Texas, Colorado, Missouri, Virginia, Maryland, and Illinois.
- All correspondence related to this position will come from a Juristat hiring manager or authorized recruiter. Protect yourself against scammers who imitate company job listings. Read more about how to protect yourself against these scams here.
WHAT WE OFFER
We enjoy working in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. We all agree to follow a code of conduct. Additionally, we show our team members that we value them by offering the following:
- Remote position with no pressure to ever come back to the office
- Flexible personal leave policy
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Professional development funding
- Fun and flexible work environment
Transaction Processing Specialist at Conduent
As a Transaction Data Entry Associate you will provide document review and data entry support to our client. Your assistance will make a positive difference in the organization you support. You will be able to provide successful administration support.
As a Transaction Data Entry Associate you will be responsible for:
· Capturing and validating data that at times be more complicated than standard requests
· Providing production services to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, document processing, scanning, or similar activities
· Receiving documents from both electronic and hard copy form for processing
· Processing documents by following internal processes and identifying any gaps in required information
· Identifying documents and their purpose to create a database of information
· Following up with customers for additional information or documentation as need
· Providing great customer service.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a High School Diploma or an equivalent level of education
· Have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
· Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
· Be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM (words per minute) on a computer
· Have good IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
· Have a great attention to detail
· Be organized and have the ability to multi-task while adapting to changing priorities
Working with us
Join a rapidly growing organization that can support your career goals.
Working for you
What you get:
· Paid Training
· Career Growth Opportunities
· Full Benefit Options
· Great Work Environment
Telescribe at Scribe America
What you need to excel as a medical scribe
・Commit to ScribeAmerica for up to 1 year
・Be flexible enough to work 2 shifts per week
・Ability to type over 40 WPM
Medical Scribe Job Description
・Accompany providers during patient visits to assist in documenting the provider assessment and exam
・Gain substantial knowledge in how to appropriately document patient history, physical exams, assessments, diagnostic results, medical procedures, treatment plans, medical opinions of consultants, diagnoses, medication/prescription information, and follow-up instructions
・Navigate the facility computer system and electronic medical record
・Monitor pending labs and radiology orders for results to help guide patient care
・Review past history and test results on patients which are critical in driving medical decisions by your provider
・Adhere to medical facility’s compliance requirements and ScribeAmerica’s company policies and procedures
Joining ScribeAmerica team includes these benefits
・Over 3000 work locations across the US and Canada
・On the job training including Scribe University and Clinical Training
・We are partnered with hospitals and ambulatory sites across the country, and staff over 50 specialties
・Opportunities to travel, work in person, by video, or in our digital solutions space
・Flexible scheduling-full-time and part-time positions
・Connections with universities, career advisors, and professional schools
・PTO, Comprehensive Health Insurance, and 401k for full-time employees
・A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
・A fun and impactful team culture