Work from home sending emails with no phone calls!
Product Support Associate at Teachable
As a Product Support Associate, you will delight our Creators by providing solutions to customer issues, and acting as a liaison between internal teams and customers. You’ll be part of a best-in-class support organization that has a unique position in being able to work directly with our Creators and help scaffold their online businesses to new heights.
This is a work-from-home position based in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Provide a world-class customer experience by efficiently and enthusiastically delivering solutions to creators, and empowering them to get the most out of the Teachable platform
- Become an expert on the functionality and capabilities of the Teachable platform, and stay up to date on our rapidly evolving product offering
- Drive business goals by consistently meeting/exceeding individual and team KPIs, and demonstrating a sense of urgency in communicating with our creators
- Collaborate cross-departmentally by reporting customer feedback and insights to our marketing, product and engineering teams
- Iterate on our internal team processes as the Teachable product continues to evolve
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years providing high-volume email/live chat support, preferably in SaaS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills: you are comfortable translating complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic inclination to understand what the customer is saying versus what they mean
- Curiosity for learning – you enjoy taking on new challenges and are able to quickly distill learnings in a fast-paced environment to best support our Creators and teams.
- High level of technical aptitude; the ability to pick up new technologies quickly and explain complex concepts simply
- Working knowledge and experience using helpdesk tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom or similar
- Prior experience with technical troubleshooting
- Passionate about both teaching and learning
- Results driven: If you see something that can be done differently, you take action, and advocate on behalf of our creators
- At Teachable, we are committed to providing fair and competitive pay (using market data to inform our pay bands), rewarding high performance, and ensuring all employees have the opportunity and ability to impact Teachable’s overall company value. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically following performance review cycles currently conducted bi-annually or in conjunction with a promotion.
- This role is open to remote candidates in the U.S.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- This is a full time, non-exempt position.
- Our product support team operates seven days a week, 365 days a year, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
- Evening, weekend and holiday availability is required. You’ll be assigned a specific shift. (8 hours per day / 40 hours per week).
- For this role, the hourly range is $23.00 to 25.50. Total compensation also includes a competitive benefits package and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, education, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist
As a Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist, you will help our creators & entrepreneurs grow by solving interesting technical challenges. Our customers will lean on you to get the most value out of the Uscreen platform. By providing that support, you’ll help us take our industry-leading customer satisfaction scores to new heights!
🚀 What you’ll do
- Answer live chat and email support questions from our clients in a timely, professional, and accurate fashion
- Be an expert on our platform, platform limitations, and platform workarounds
- Contribute to the Support internal ‘knowledge base’ and help ensure technical changes are promptly reflected in external facing ‘help guides’
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience, with a preference for experience in a SaaS environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working hours, Monday through Friday 10 am – 7 pm Eastern Time (must be based in the Americas)
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- A growth mindset and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to excel and achieve
- Experience with online video or website hosting
- Experience with Intercom
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We ensure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
Customer Support Associate at Squarespace
There are multiple locations for these jobs!
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York, Dublin, Portland and a remote workforce. Customer Support Associates are on the front lines working with our customers every single day to ensure that issues with their account are resolved in a timely manner. You will leverage your system knowledge and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand.
This remote role reports to a Customer Support Team Lead. You must be available to begin in November, and you must live in PST or CST timezone.
You'll Get To…
- Respond to customer-submitted live chats and email in a timely manner
- Queue-based, typing work will account for approximately 90% of the role.
- Live Chat is our primary channel of support in this role.
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through questions and issues with their Account, Billing, or other transactional inquiries
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat.
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
Who We're Looking For
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Currently live in Washington, Oregon, Colorado or Hawaii.
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
- Consistent and dependable WiFi and a personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction and fully customer focused
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Health Savings Account with Squarespace funding
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Supplemental Insurance plans
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote Stipend
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)