If you want to get paid as much as $8333/month working from home without experience, check these out:
Customer Success Engineer at Files.com
If you want an easy $100k/year work-from-home job with very little (if not any) experience or degree required, check this out:
It's the Customer Support Engineer position at Files.com.
Files.com is a cloud storage company.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Responding to customer-initiated interactions such as phone calls and emails (one-on-one communication).
- Identifying software bugs and feature requests and coordinating with the relevant team for handling.
- Providing after-hours emergency support assistance to customers on a rotating basis with other customer support team members.
- Taking a high-touch approach to support, encouraging frequent interaction with customers and working with them to a full resolution of any issues.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have real world experience deploying those skills.
- You bring a top-notch customer demeanor, including patience, understanding, and empathy.
- You can learn a process and then add to that process. For example, you can learn to use our knowledge base and playbook articles, and then contribute to make them better.
- You are known for being smart and getting things done. When you take on a project, your team knows you will handle it effectively and efficiently.
- You have a general understanding of a SaaS environment, including some experience (not necessarily expertise) with several of the following technologies: web applications, networking, internet communication protocols, APIs and/or programming languages, file integration tools and platforms (e.g., AWS, SharePoint, Zapier), and single sign-on tools (e.g., LDAP, Azure AD, Okta)
- Starting Salary for a Customer Success Engineer at Files.com is $100,000 per year. We offer raises and equity as you grow in the organization.
- In-House Training: We will teach you everything you need to know to be an effective Customer Success Engineer. And you'll earn your full rate of pay for all training time.
- High Starting Salaries: As a successful, profitable business that believes in over-investing in our team, we choose to offer industry-leading base salaries for all positions.
- Performance-Based Raises: We reward our high performers for one simple reason: they've earned it.
- Equity Option Grants: As a private equity-backed business, we expect to have a major exit event within the next 5 years. We have set aside a substantial pool of equity options to grant to our employees so they are able to share in the value created.
- 401(k) With Generous Employer Match: Most employer-sponsored 401(k) plans crush you with fees. Our plan features extremely low-fee ETFs, ensuring that you actually keep the money that you save for retirement. Plus, we will match your contributions up to 4% of your salary to encourage you to invest for your retirement.
- Starting Bonus: New Hires receive a $1,000 starting bonus. No strings attached.
- Company-Issued MacBook Pro: You will receive a fully loaded MacBook Pro, reducing time wasted setting up individual rigs.
- Legal Assistance: Option to participate in an employee paid legal plan to gain access to a network of attorneys who assist with basic legal needs including wills, trusts, contracts, tickets, and documents.
- Employee Assistance Program: We provide a confidential and no cost avenue for you to receive 24/7 assistance with issues regarding behavioral and emotional health, family, legal, financial, wellness or other personal matters. You will have access to a certified clinician who can help you one-on-one or refer you to someone in your area for longer-term help.
- Medical Insurance: Comprehensive coverage with low premiums for employees and families. Ability to choose between a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Dental Insurance: Coverage for preventive and diagnostic services like semi-annual exams, x-rays, cleanings, and coverage for more major events like fillings, extractions, or root canals.
- Vision Insurance: Plans designed to encourage you to maintain your vision through regular eye exams and help with expenses for contacts, lenses, frames or surgery.
- Life insurance: Employer-provided $50,000 Basic Life & AD&D policy, which employees have the option to supplement.
- Disability Insurance: Coverage for short-term and long-term disability available for purchase.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Ability to set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as prescriptions, over-the-counter medicine, or vision care.
- Healthcare Providers: Access to providers based on region including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Group Health, Kaiser Permanente, MetLife, Tufts Health Plan, VSP, WageWorks, and UHC among others.
- Vacation and Holidays: We encourage our employees to take time off and enjoy all that life has to offer. Employees are eligible to accumulate up to 4 weeks (20 days) of paid time off (PTO) and receive 11 company holidays.
- Growing A Family: We offer paid time off for growing a family, whether by birth, adoption, or fostering. Eligible employees may take between 2 to 10 weeks of paid leave.
- Bereavement Leave: Employees may take up to 4 days of paid bereavement leave for the death of an immediate family member. Bereavement days do not count toward an employee's PTO.
- Paid Business Trips: You will travel to in-person meetings with your team and the entire company to meet and work together face-to-face. These meetings are in cities that are fun to visit. In the last few years, we've been to Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York City, and Nashville among other destinations. We also support attending trade shows and conventions, especially if you are willing to speak at such an event.
- Continued Learning: We invest in continued learning opportunities for our staff. We reimburse employees who attend conferences, participate in speaking events, and pursue certifications to improve their skills.
Client Account Executive at Contra
Contra is a professional community for the independent digital workforce. Digital professionals use Contra to create stunning visual profiles, earn money commission-free, and build high-quality professional communities and referral networks.
What you'll do:
- Build meaningful relationships with clients through timely and engaging communication with the goal to determine the clients needs, build value and establish a successful relationship with Contra
- Proactively anticipate and address escalating client issues with speed and urgency
- Develop creative outreach strategies to increase client engagement, retention, drive growth, reduce churn
- Coordinate and participate in user interviews with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business and help them to derive maximum value from Contra
- Partner with clients to understand their hiring needs and ensure they are finding amazing talent to work with through Contra
- Deliver accurate projections through strong pipeline management and forecasting
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Consistently strive to exceed the quarterly goals that have been set and be compensated competitively with a commission structure
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Have two-sided marketplace experience
- Mission driven. Our mission truly resonates with you and you would like to be a part of what we are building together at Contra!
- A dedicated team player. You thrive in a collaborative, remote-only environment and you are comfortable with 8am-12 pm PST core hours and flexibility around those hours for the rest of your work day.!
- Passionate about learning. Share a genuine curiosity for learning, alway eager to pick up new skills. We don’t expect everyone to know everything but you learn quickly!
- Goal oriented. Understand what you need to do in order to achieve your goals without needing all of the bells and whistles.
- Committed to trying. Have the resilience and willingness to try and try again even if you fail after a few attempts!
- Ambitious attitude. You bring a strong work ethic and contagious energy to your team as we work towards our North Star.
- Path Paver. Joining a startup you enjoy taking ownership, building out processes and documentation that might not exist to share with your team members.
- Remote-only culture that is here to stay
- 100% health coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for all international contractors
- 401k matching for US full-time employees
- $4,000 laptop reimbursement upon starting + additional equipment, co-working, education, and meetups
- No-meeting Wednesdays
- Half days every third Friday of the month to enjoy a long weekend, reduce screen fatigue, and decompress
- Generous time off — 2 week-long company-wide shutdowns per year subject to hitting business goals. The purpose is so we can all collectively relax together, in addition to paid time off and flex days.
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual team-wide off-site (our most recent was in June 2022!)
- A custom slack emoji, just for you!
Also, check out: