Justin Bryant0 Comments
July 23, 2014
If you’re like a lot of entrepreneurs, you know it’s pretty easy to give into pressure, selfishness, greed, frustration, etc. instead of just being grateful.
Gratefulness is often overlooked when it comes to entrepreneurs looking for the best ways to stay ahead of the competition or attract the right prospects.
But, this could be the source of the struggles in the first place, because the power of gratefulness is astounding and can have a life changing impact on your happiness, as well as business success.
It’s when you are thankful for what you have instead of never being satisfied and always wanting more. When you start becoming grateful of what you have and the progress you are making, that is when the abundance comes into your life.
Instead of just showing thankfulness at Thanksgiving once a year with your family, try showing every single day and see how much happier, as well as successful you become.
1. When you are grateful, you make much better decisions. Your gratitude keeps you in a much better mood all the time and allows you to look at each situation logically without letting you emotions get in your way.
It helps you look at things with a clear perspective and avoid doing things you might regret in the future just because you aren’t currently satisfied with you situation.
2. When you’re grateful, you tend to attract the best people to you. Lets face it, when you’re showing how happy you are all the time and expressing your gratitude for the situation you’re in, it makes people curious about how they can get that in their life as well.
Therefore, people start coming to you whether they are future business partners, associates, employees, prospects, etc. No one follows negative people that are always complaining and hating their life do they? Show your gratitude and how happy you are and people will follow.
3. When you’re grateful, you are more likely to spend your money wisely. People that cannot manage their money if their life depended on it tend to be the ones who are ungrateful for what they have. They always think they “need” more.
Learn How To Get More Out Of Life, Reach Your Goals, Have More Motivation, Bring Out Your Full Potential And Live The Life You've Always Dreamed Of.
Access Your Free Toolkit Here
People who are grateful don’t feel the need to be going out and getting “the next big thing” all the time or chasing another shiny object. Because of this, the grateful ones can save money for better investments or for something that may pay off more in the future. They can spend more on their business to help it grow.
4. When you’re grateful, you tend to be a little luckier than those that aren’t. Whether you really are extra lucky because of your gratitude may or may not be true. But, if you feel lucky everyday, imagine how you would go about your actions.
Imagine how much more positive your perspective would be and how your confidence as well as belief in yourself would be sky-high. With this mindset on your side, whether it really is luck or just the powerful beliefs in yourself empowering your subconscious, imagine the results you could get.
5. When you’re grateful, you allow yourself to be more creative. With your boosted confidence in yourself as a result of a positive outlook, you can try things that others wouldn’t dare to. The more open-minded and positive you are, the more you creativity can shine through and give yourself more chances to make big things happen.
Don’t ignore what could be your best strategy for success, no matter what your business is. Gratefulness will always prevail over negativity and depression from never being satisfied. Everyone wants abundance and wealth in their lives, but it all starts with your gratitude for what you have and how far you’ve come.
I'm an entrepreneur, fitness freak, artist, car enthusiast, sports fan and self improvement addict. My goal is to help people be their best and create incredible businesses that change the world.
* Denotes Required Field
10 Ways To Monetize Your Blog
How To Think Like A Billionaire And Make History
56 Blogging Communities For Getting Your Blog Discovered
How To Be More Consistent
50 Common Social Media Mistakes That You Might Be Making
Viral Blogging | 17 Sites To Help Posts Go Viral
35 Tumblr Marketing Tips And Statistics That May Shock You
There Are Only Two Options: Make Progress Or Make Excuses
How To Brand Yourself As An Expert In Your Field In 10 Steps
25 Instagram Marketing Tips
Viral Blogging | 17 Sites To Help Posts Go Viral
Tony Robbins Quotes – His 75 Most Motivational Lines
10 Habits Of Millionaires That Will Make You Successful
Copyright © 2016 · Self Made Success LLC · All Rights Reserved
We take good care of our readers. As thanks, we'll send you our course "Turn Any Business Into An Online Empire" FREE + secret gift (Valued at $315)! Where should we send it?
We value your privacy and would never spam you.