In this video, you will learn about how to save money without settling for less.
If you're like most of us and buy things online, I'm going to show you how to save 30-50% on purchases.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- Finding a Good eBay Seller and How to Spot the Bad Ones
- Microsoft Rewards
- Buckle Guest Loyalty
- Dick's Sporting Goods points
- Amazon credit cards
- Cash back credit cards
Steps to take:
- Know exactly what features you want and what you don’t care about (only pay for what you’ll use).
- Look at all major websites, previous models and even refurbished options.
- Compare prices on Pricegrabber.
- Use sites like Ebates to automatically give you cash back up to 40% online.
- Use coupon sites like Groupon, RetailMeNot, and Honey.
- Join rewards point systems with favorite stores.
- Compare cashback sites on Cashbackholic or Costshredder.
- Get discounted gift cards with Raise and organize them with Gyft.
- Use a cash back credit card.
- Round up purchases and invest with Acorns.
- Get refunds when the price drops with Earny.
This might also help:
Related content you might also enjoy
How to Get Paid to Answer Questions - 18 Ways December 5, 2019
12 High-Paying Work-From-Home Job Websites ($20-$70/Hour) December 4, 2019
14 Best Non-Phone Work-From-Home Job Sites November 29, 2019
12 Work-From-Home Jobs That Provide Equipment 2019 November 26, 2019
5 Passive Income Side Hustles for an Extra $50/Day November 19, 2019