Make $250/day sending emails working from anywhere worldwide!
WordPress Technical Support at Awesome Motive
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working the support inbox, making sure our customers receive timely responses.
- Fielding and recording feature requests.
- Providing support to users on the WordPress.org forums for our plugins.
- Testing bug reports locally, and when confirmed pass them to the development team with detailed instructions.
- Pre-release quality assurance testing for updates and new releases.
- Updating and creating tutorials and documentation.
- Writing code snippets to solve one-off problems.
- Communicating with the team and supporting your peers using chat, audio, and video.
Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. We believe communication is critical.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- At least 2 years of experience with WordPress.
- Strong comprehension of HTML and CSS – you can write HTML and apply styling from “scratch”.
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge when needed.
- You can take technical lingo and make it understandable to customers.
- Ability to prioritize workloads in order to balance an assortment of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Personal Computer with Internet Access.
- Availability to participate in audio/video meetings between the hours 9 am – 5 pm ET.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Proficiency in writing documentation.
- Proven track record providing support for WordPress plugins.
- Experience working with email marketing service providers (eg. Mailchimp, AWeber, etc).
- Experience with WordPress development (eg themes, hooks, filters, plugin API, etc).
- Working knowledge of PHP.
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India, Pakistan, Brazil, and Ukraine.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five-year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Technical Support Advocate for QuickMail
About the role
As part of our Customer Support team, you’ll be the first point of contact for our users as well as prospecting users who have questions before signing up.
We pride ourselves to be highly knowledgeable support representatives, with a clear goal to find the best solution to help our users be successful (not just answering tickets).
Success is measured in replies to resolution, user adoption of new features, and conversion from free use to paid plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving the problem of our users with the best solution possible (including workarounds)
- Developing a deep understanding of how [Quickmail.io](http://quickmail.io/) works. You are willing to become an expert, knowing the system inside out
- Guiding potential users through plan decisions and account setup to best find success in QuickMail
- Writing technical documentation for our knowledge base
- Investigate the user’s key objectives, and driving their adoption of [Quickmail.io](http://quickmail.io/)’s functionality beyond the expected
- Provide training and continued support through highly effective relationship management, centered on the customer experience
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the email ecosystem (what is SPF, DKIM, able to read email source, know what is imp[acting deliverability…)
- Creating bug reports to help the developers understand where an issue is coming from and how to replicate it
- Always curious and going beyond the surface level of understanding
- Comfortable giving feedback with the intention to help and receiving feedback without justifying the action behind the feedback
- Can take informed decisions without waiting for a go signal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A fast and reliable internet connection and a good computer (at least 32 GB RAM) with a webcam
- Demonstrate that you have great attention to detail by entering koala when asked what is your favorite animal
- A fluent English speaker who is also good at writing (grammar, spelling, and punctuation)
- Comfortable working in Europe or EST US time zone
- Experience working as technical support in SaaS or other email software
- Experience working in a fully-remote team
- Experience in handling sales inquiries or business development
- Knowledgeable in the email ecosystem. (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records, email deliverability, etc.)
Remote Outreach Specialist at Dofollow
About the Job
You’ll be in charge of link-building tasks on SEO client projects. This includes hands-on work, managing multiple projects with time constraints at the same time, and adjusting strategy as necessary.
Your main task will be to communicate with various website owners to promote our clients’ content.
We intend to enter into a long-term, project-based collaboration. You will receive your assignments from the founders directly.
- Promote content and articles through concerted email outreach to get authoritative websites and publications to link back.
- Familiarize yourself with multiple online niches, identify key influencers, and start conversations with them. Maintain these relationships to produce positive results for both parties.
- Discover link-building opportunities through industry-specific searches.
- Ability to track your link-building efforts and report results on a monthly basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Assiduity in performing long-term tasks of the same type.
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert-level attention to detail is essential
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent change while maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects
- Strong sense of personal accountability, ownership of your work, and time management
- The courage to ask for help if needed
- Over 21 years old with at least three years of work experience.
- Basic understanding of SEO and function principles of search engines;
- Basic understanding of internet marketing;
- Experience in customer support or customer-facing communication
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence to a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with Dofollow.io team for a long time. We are focused on long-term collaboration more than on one-time freelance projects.
- Grow with the company.
- At dofollow.io, we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills.
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas.
Important to know about the job:
- This is an entry-level position that can be a good start for building a career in online marketing.
- Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a paid part-time trial period of three months.
- After the trial period, this will be a full-time job with a fixed monthly compensation.
- We recruit open-minded people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and ethnicities. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.