If you're looking for a data entry job from home that actually pays decent money, check out Robert Half.
Robert Half is a staffing agency that specializes in accounting and finance work.
Right now, you can get a $30/hour data entry job if you're located in the U.S.
Here are more details about the Data Entry Clerk job at Robert Half:
What You'll Do:
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
- Retain detailed accounts of tasks, files, and progress
- Enter information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Obtain further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Confirm, corroborate, and remove unnecessary data, or combine data from several sources
- Sift through websites for information
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Proven typing accuracy
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
Benefits are not mentioned, but you can earn $30 per hour as far as compensation.
- Robert Half jobs page
- Employee reviews (keep in mind you won't work for Robert Half, but for one of their clients.
Also, check out: