If you want to make $5000/month working from home sending emails online with no experience or degree required to apply, check this out:
It's the Email Marketing Specialist at Coalition Technologies.
Coalition Technologies is a web design and SEO company.
Email Marketing Specialist at Coalition Technologies
What you'll do:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, joining client meetings, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Developing and executing email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects, client customer service issues, client program errors and frequent status communications
- Establishing and managing a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Performing quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Setting up multiple complex trigger and program based emails as well as Ad-Hoc emails
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Working closely with Digital Producers and Copy Strategists to proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns
- Monitoring deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene and channel health
- Defining business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers and dynamic emails
- Analyzing email and customer behavior and their key characteristics to improve email marketing
- Participating in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client's expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Maintaining email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Participating in regular strategy discussions, occasional client calls, and client presentations
- Staying up-to-date on current trends and best practices in email marketing
Although they list a lot of qualifications for some of their jobs, they say this:
“We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.”
So, you don't have to necessarily have the experience, degree, etc. if you do well on the skills test.
Either way, here are the listed qualifications:
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- The ability to strategize and implement email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, email service provider), edit HTML or work with complex filter designer logic, and direct marketing and multi-channel marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices extending to targeting, creative messaging, CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, A/B testing, and email performance metrics
- Experience in strategizing, creating, and implementing drip campaigns
- The ability to write marketing copy for various industries and/or brands while capturing their voice
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Passion about optimization and data analysis, discovering new insights across to increase performance.
- Self-directed, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Proficiency in commonly used email marketing platforms (Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp) as well as CMS/backend standard email templates (autoresponder emails for customization in Bigcommerce, Shopify or WordPress)
- Knowledge and expertise of emailing through ESP/CMS platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or Drip)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or related field. (Preferred)
- Agency experience (Preferred)
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Also, check out: