If you're interested in data entry-related jobs where basically you just have to type, check out these Medical Scribe jobs at Forward.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Generate comprehensive medical records to optimize doctor time and enable robust, 24/7 care for our members.
- Work 30-40 hours per week.
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Tech savvy. You have strong technology intuition with exceptional typing speed and accuracy.
- Constantly improving. You are quick to pick up new skills, tools, and operational processes, and relentlessly competitive to improve performance with them.
- Reliable. You have a track record of met SLAs or quotas, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Calm under pressure. When the pressure to perform increases, you bring a calm head and a positive attitude.
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people.
- Articulate. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences would be a big plus.
They don't mention any technical requirements for your home office.
Also, check out: