Wouldn't it be nice if a company just gave you $3,000 on top of your salary as a bonus for getting the job?
Asurion is doing that with their technical support and sales-related jobs now.
And on top of that, the jobs still pay well!
Here are the details for the Technical Support & Sales Rep jobs at Asurion:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot technical issues for our customers personal devices; evaluate concerns and issues, identify and deploy solutions, and help customers with troubleshooting steps.
- Learn details of protect home and other product offerings to sell to customers confidently and accurately.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Meet metrics for call measurements and sales goals; receive feedback/coaching/training from the management team including Trainers, Quality Analysts, etc.
- Utilize call center technology to input, track, and report customer issues.
- Navigate company software programs, use web-based search engines, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Escalate calls outside the scope to appropriate tier of customer service support.
- Understand the latest bugs and solutions in newly released hardware and/or operating systems to provide exceptional, knowledgeable service.
- Follows directives from Call Center Management (Coaches, Managers, etc.).
- The average pay rate is $21 – $31 per hour.
- $3,000 sign on bonus (if you start by May 31, 2021) spread across your first 3 months ($1,000/month).
- See this page for more on benefits
- 6 months of sales experience required.
- 1-year of customer service experience.
- Have a working knowledge (or the ability to learn) multiple hardware platforms and operating systems, including: Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, Apple iOS, wireless technology, wireless equipment, and applications.
- Be able to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast environment, and manage time effectively.
- Be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers.
- Must be able to understand, identify, and sell new products and solutions based on customer needs.
- Must be able to pass a hiring assessment, covering soft skill scenario modeling, business decisions, and product knowledge.
- Must be self-disciplined and work without close supervision.
- Must reside in one of the following States: AK, AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Required that employees work in a distraction-free workplace and is ergonomically set to meet the company’s standards.
- Must meet minimum internet speed requirements: 10 Mbps download speed / 5 Mbps upload speed.
- Must have a hard-wired internet connection (Wifi or Hotspots are not allowed).
Also, check out: