In this video, you will learn about how to save money without settling for less.
If you’re like most of us and buy things online, I’m going to show you how to save 30-50% on purchases.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- Finding a Good eBay Seller and How to Spot the Bad Ones
- Microsoft Rewards
- Buckle Guest Loyalty
- Dick’s Sporting Goods points
- Amazon credit cards
- Cash back credit cards
Steps to take:
- Know exactly what features you want and what you don’t care about (only pay for what you’ll use).
- Look at all major websites, previous models and even refurbished options.
- Compare prices on Pricegrabber.
- Use sites like Ebates to automatically give you cash back up to 40% online.
- Use coupon sites like Groupon, RetailMeNot, and Honey.
- Join rewards point systems with favorite stores.
- Compare cashback sites on Cashbackholic or Costshredder.
- Get discounted gift cards with Raise and organize them with Gyft.
- Use a cash back credit card.
- Round up purchases and invest with Acorns.
- Get refunds when the price drops with Earny.
This might also help:
Related content you might also enjoy
25 Easy Side Hustles for Extra Money 2019 April 24, 2019
How to Start Investing Without Much Money in 2019 April 24, 2019
9+ Apps That Pay You for Walking (Android and iPhone) April 24, 2019
Best Social Media Marketing Strategy for Small Business 2019 April 23, 2019
13 No Experience Work-From-Home Job Sites 2019 April 23, 2019