In this video, you will learn about 10 passive income ideas that make money while you sleep.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- AirBnB allows you to make money from people renting out a room, cabin, house, etc. from you like they would a hotel.
- LendingClub lets you invest money in people who need a loan so you can make 6-10% of a return.
- LendingTree is similar to LendingClub. It allows you to become a lender so you can make good returns on your money.
- Etsy stores have an option where you can let the customer buy a print and download it directly from the site. This helps you earn passive income because you aren’t packing, shipping, or doing anything where you waste time.
- Appy Pie is a platform that lets you create apps without coding knowledge. Apps can make you passive income from initial purchases, in-app purchases, or ads.
- Fundrise is a website that allows you to invest in real estate for as little as $500.
- Udemy lets you turn your expertise into courses so you can let them make you passive income online.
- Teachable is similar to Udemy in that you can create courses and sell them online.
- Clickbank has a system where you can put your online courses on the website and have people market it for you in exchange for a commission. You can also make money being an affiliate.
- Kindle Direct Publishing is the platform you use to publish books on Amazon.
- CreateSpace is also owned by Amazon. It lets you turn ebooks, music, and films into physical copies to sell online.
- Teespring allows you to sell apparel, accessories, and more without ever handling the items. Just make a unique design and when it sells, Teespring will manufacture, pack, and ship it to the customer for a fee.
- MiPic is somewhat similar to Teespring in that you can use pictures or designs to sell online in the form of t-shirts, coffee mugs, phone cases, etc.
- Foap lets you sell the photos you take on your phone for $5 per download. Each photo can be sold an unlimited number of times.
- Clashot is similar to Foap in that you can sell your photos on the app. With this service, you get to set the price.
- Amazon Associates is the affiliate program for Amazon. It probably has the largest assortment of products to earn commissions from of any platform.
- How to start a blog in 3 steps is a post I did teaching you how to start a blog easily for a very small investment. You can use a blog for affiliate marketing to earn passive income.
- YouTube is the world’s top video platform and is a great site for getting traffic to affiliate links.
Bonus: If you’d like to make even more money online, try these free apps:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Other videos in the same playlist:
Related content you might also enjoy
Top 10 YouTube Ideas for Gaming Videos 2018 September 18, 2018
Rent A Friend Can Make You $50/hour on the Side September 18, 2018
How Much Money Can You Make from Affiliate Marketing? September 18, 2018
10 Instagram Marketing Strategies for Business 2018 September 17, 2018
10 Websites That Have Work-From-Home Jobs with Benefits September 17, 2018