In this video, you will learn about a new work at home job paying $15-25/hour available for 45 people.
This job doesn’t require a lot of past experience and will help you ditch your commute to the office.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here is a new job that’s available if you want to work at home:
- Can set your own hours
- Home-based but can’t be located in Arkansas, New York, Indiana, California, Oregon, Rhode Island or Washington
- It’s for Tristar Products
- Part commission, part base pay
- At least 15 hours/week
- Set own hours from 9 A.M. – 11 P.M. EST
- Hard-wired internet connection required
- Qualifications: Solid closer, persistent, high-energy, persuasive, product knowledge, phone skills, etc.
NexRep is a company that helps hire sales and customer support reps for different companies. They have new job opportunities pretty frequently that involve working from home.
NexRep is a company you might want to check with every once in a while to see if they are hiring new reps to work from home.
This is just one example of them having lots of opportunities for people looking for more work flexibility and less of a commute.